In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Pics of Alyssa, my 3 year old :-)

jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Kimber, I know why you are so proud of that little cutie of yours. I got one too![:D]
This is my baby girl, Alyssa.
So far, we've been coyote hunting once, she did the driving in the pasture[;)], and fishing once.
I wish she didn't have to grow up so fast.

May2604.jpgJun0349.jpg
May2602.jpgMay2620.jpg

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -Thomas Paine

If the people have become so apathetic that they will not vote out all the liberal scum (republican and democrat alike), the only solution is Constitutional Convention II the sequel. Let's get it right this time.

Comments

• idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She's absolutely adorable. I like that pic of her with the fishing pole. Just wait until she lands the big one and holds it up next to your little panfish.[:D]
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Marvoulous,Jp.....Proud Pappa indeed;

Treasure EVERY MINUTE with that little bundle of joy..and God Bless you both.
  • sodbustersodbuster Member Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You are truely blessed jpwolf!! She is a cutie!![^]

All you folks with them little ones,,,take advantage of every minute of every day that you have with these precious gifts!!!

Hold them,,,hug them,,,when they grow up,,they remember even the simplist little events of time you spent with them.

Lastly,,, I believe the only true wealth we have is our children,,,be a rich person,,have lots of them[;)].

Thanks for sharing jp
    ,,,[:)]sod

cyclone.gif13a.jpg
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Beautiful daughter![:)]

Eric

All American Arms Company

Veteran Owned and Operated
  • Travis HallamTravis Hallam Member Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    jpwolf: "I wish she didn't have to grow up so fast". Feed them junk food and coffee, that will help slow there growth down.[;)]

My oldest girl is not only not growing up, she is shrinking. She was about 3" taller than her little cousin last year and now she is about that much smaller. I attribute it to her eating habits. Yogert and BBQ ribs are about the only protein sources that she likes.

Wait until they turn 13. That is when the fun begins. Your hair options are grey or AWOL (absent with out locks). Especially when you have got cuties like you and I.[:(]

Mad Dog
  • trstonetrstone Member Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What an adorable little girl!

And even better....She looks just about old enough to operate a reloading press....Heh-heh-heh!

"Okay, sweetie, Daddy's going to show you how to seat bullets. Isn't this fun?"

Well, if not THAT, then she could do the resizing and decapping, certainly.....
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys, I am a proud pappa.
    And thanks pickenup. This is why I asked you how to do pics.[:)]

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -Thomas Paine

If the people have become so apathetic that they will not vote out all the liberal scum (republican and democrat alike), the only solution is Constitutional Convention II the sequel. Let's get it right this time.
  • kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    jpwolf-
    She is a doll! I haven't taken Abby to the range or anything yet ... hopefully this spring/summer. quote:I wish she didn't have to grow up so fast.Ditto[:(]

===========================
    Chance favors the prepared mind [8D]

Topeka.gif
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, now that you got the hang of it, posting this little cuties pics only one time will NOT be allowed. There BETTER be more as time goes by. [;)]

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    Very Beautful girl.[:)]

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
  • FrOgFrOg Member Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's one cute kid jp. Now stock up on firearms in preparation for dating in 10 or so years[:D][:p][:p]

Frog

divemed1sm.jpg

GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    You are a lucky man! Beautiful little girl. Take care of her.[;)]

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
    edited November -1
    Again, thanks to all. I am already prepared for dating. Here's how my plan works. [}:)]
    Any boy meets dad on first date-mandatory
    We sit and discuss goals, life, opinions-get an idea of how the boy thinks: liberal-kicked to the curb with a smile of course[;)] conservative-we can proceed.
    But one more thing before you go (here's the good part) Dad points out the shotgun in the corner, then picks up the the unused 12 guage shotshell. Asks, "what was your name again?" Whips out the trusty sharpie and writes name on shell, then places next to the others which have various names written on them, some used of course.[;)] And we proceed with the "you better...this...that...behave" speech. Waddya think? Hehehehe[:D][^]

edited November -1
    I like that shotgun shell idea.
    I am going to pass it on to some friends of mine.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
    edited November -1
    Time for an update, and to lighten the mood from this economic disaster: Alyssa is 7 1/2 now

Fashion show
    alyssawpresents071.jpg

Last christmas
    alyssawpresents062.jpg

Cheerleader camp
    alyssawpresents124.jpg

And, Annual PA trip to visit Mommom and Poppy. Knoebles Amusement Park Elysburg, PA. 1 month ago.
    z101027.jpg

Man! They sure grow up fast! Sorry picken for waiting so long.
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,697 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cute, great smile!

I know from experience, they do grow up fast, enjoy your daughter while you can!

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Travis HallamTravis Hallam Member Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love the Mona Lisa smile on the amusement ride, cool picture. They grow up fast. My oldest just passed her hunters safety today and we are both looking foward to her youth deer tag next year. That is probably the best part of having teenagers, they can hunt.
  • Spc FergusonSpc Ferguson Member Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    your very lucky my friend.
    edited November -1
    You should be.
    It has been WAY too long.
    She has changed....a bit. [;)]

THANKS for brightening my day. [:D][:D][:D]
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats Jeff,.......you're a lucky man!

I still like your shotgun shell idea,.........getting closer.[:0][;)]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,596 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    JP,

Don't blink.

My son and daughter will be 10 in January. Goes by too fast.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    [;)]

Good job dad.
  • OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by eboydell
    Cute kid. Now run for the hills before November!

LoL

he can't get much closer

he only has to open his front door and step outside
  • watrulookinatwatrulookinat Member Posts: 4,693
    edited November -1
    Good deal JP. Having children is one of lifes greatest expieriences.
  • joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,228 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    cute kid jp. almost as adorable as my 3 neices. though i am a bit biased on that.[:D]
  • nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here is my daughter. She will be 18 in 2 weeks.

Peteshoot2.jpg
    Abort Cuomo
  • joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,228 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    you should show that pic to any and all boyfriends. let them know what their dealing with. [:D]