In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

An Observation Of Tolerance

gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
My family enjoyed a wonderful day at Niagara Falls, Ontario, today. I was amazed to experience tens of thousands of peoples from all over the world walking about in harmony and enjoying one of the great wonders of God's green earth.

Just when the day could not get any better I observed a true act of tolerance [:o)]. Well, not really and actually I was disgusted about what I saw in the midst of the worlds peoples enjoying a beautiful sunny day together. The rail at the edge of the falls was full of tourist watching the torrents of water rush over the brink when a spot opened up and a new group of tourist took the spot. The new group of tourists was an orthadox Jewish family with young children. Unfortunately, in the crowd, the open spot was btween two groups of Islamic (I presumed due to their style of dress and fully covered females). The Jewish family was heckeled and a soft drink spilled on them before their tolerant neighbors left the observation rail jabbering something and making hand gestures towards the bewildered looking Jewish family.

Oh, the day was not lost because in a flash some Asian tourists took the places of the tolerant Islamics and one took a picture for the Jewish family.[:)]

People are people and people all over the world most always just want to be happy but hatred is something that has to be learned.

Before leaving the Falls I stopped by the Table Rock consession area to use the rest room. I noticed special foot washing stations in the mens room with an Islamic symbol placard on the wall.[xx(]

Comments

• Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gunpaq
    My family enjoyed a wonderful day at Niagara Falls, Ontario, today. I was amazed to experience tens of thousands of peoples from all over the world walking about in harmony and enjoying one of the great wonders of God's green earth.

Just when the day could not get any better I observed a true act of tolerance [:o)]. Well, not really and actually I was disgusted about what I saw in the midst of the worlds peoples enjoying a beautiful sunny day together. The rail at the edge of the falls was full of tourist watching the torrents of water rush over the brink when a spot opened up and a new group of tourist took the spot. The new group of tourists was an orthadox Jewish family with young children. Unfortunately, in the crowd, the open spot was btween two groups of Islamic (I presumed due to their style of dress and fully covered females). The Jewish family was heckeled and a soft drink spilled on them before their tolerant neighbors left the observation rail jabbering something and making hand gestures towards the bewildered looking Jewish family.

Oh, the day was not lost because in a flash some Asian tourists took the places of the tolerant Islamics and one took a picture for the Jewish family.[:)]

People are people and people all over the world most always just want to be happy but hatred is something that has to be learned.

Before leaving the Falls I stopped by the Table Rock consession area to use the rest room. I noticed special foot washing stations in the mens room with an Islamic symbol placard on the wall.[xx(]

Is that what those are? I assumed they were a new fangled kind of urinal. My bad. Sorry. [}:)]
  • Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    Islam is the only religion that I'm aware of, other than maybe Fuhrerism where the converter is allowed to kill the convertee if the convertee doesn't convert according to the converters timetable.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040

Is that what those are? I assumed they were a new fangled kind of urinal. My bad. Sorry. [}:)]

That was my first thought too. [;)]
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope the muslims are only visiting [V]
  • Options
    KodiakkKodiakk Member Posts: 5,582
    edited November -1
    I don't think I could of just been quiet.
  • Options
    JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    quote:Originally posted by gunpaq

Me too...
  • Options
    Blade SlingerBlade Slinger Member Posts: 5,891
    edited November -1
    I guess not!! I would have jumped into that mess in a NY minute, they would have to wash more than their feet when I was done with them:>(

quote:Originally posted by Kodiakk
  • Options
    1BigGuy1BigGuy Member Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am glad I wasn't there. I doubt I could have remained "Christian". [B)]
  • Options
    Leeroy JenkinsLeeroy Jenkins Member Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Kodiakk

Me either! That's a lot of what is wrong with America. We've become a nation of wimps. More of these idiots need to be called out on their behavior. [:(!]
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats islam, the religion of peace[xx(][xx(][xx(]

muslims hate everyone not of their religion. They may hide it but its there.

I doubt I would have remained quite either. I might have got my * kicked but they would have known they were in a fight.
    RLTW

• Options
    WHITEHEAT304WHITEHEAT304 Member Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i crtainly hope you had the decency to piss in their footbath. i surely would have..maybe even have left a turd or two for the islamic turds.. a regular nation of pieces lf shi-ittequote:Originally posted by gunpaq
    My family enjoyed a wonderful day at Niagara Falls, Ontario, i cerover the world walking about in harmony and enjoying one of the great wonders of God's green earth.

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    but your govt loves these folks and gives them special dispensation...can't even spy on them like a-z agencies do real Americans
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    but your govt loves these folks and gives them special dispensation...can't even spy on them like a-z agencies do real Americans
  • Options
    gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:i crtainly hope you had the decency to piss in their footbath. i surely would have..maybe even have left a turd or two for the islamic turds.. a regular nation of pieces lf shi-itte

The thought did cross my mind however being a civilized person I was raised not to disrespect others no matter how rude or vile.
  • Options
    KodiakkKodiakk Member Posts: 5,582
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dennisnielsen
    I may sound a little pissed but

#1 someone that thinks their god wants them to kill non muslims
    is wrong

#2 and so on

ok to stone your daughter to death if she is raped against her will

cut out women's pleasure zones

treat women worse than they do their critters

I am done kissing * and being PC.

please excuse my being pissed
    they are up there with hitler as far as being a racist group goes [:X]

+ anyone that uses their left hand for toilet paper
    is not welcome anywhere near my house

I totally agree. I won't kiss their butt, they can kiss mine at this point. Screw PC in all forms also. I'm tired of it.[:(!]
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1BigGuy
    I am glad I wasn't there. I doubt I could have remained "Christian". [B)]

Christians stopped being Christian a long time ago. :(