In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Saw Transformers.... to this one was t.pretty cool

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,698 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
We met my brother and one of his friends....it was 2 1/2 hours long, but didn't seem that long. It wasn't like the first movie.....I kept wanting people to be suprised by the transformers changing, but they just stayed giant robots a lot of the time. The kids liked it. There was a little bit of "grownup" humor....but not too bad.
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    pietro75pietro75 Member Posts: 7,048
    edited November -1
    We saw it as well, Yeah, the movie was good, but the cussin' didn't make it better.
  • Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,698 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They had it turned up so loud that I had a hard time hearing what anyone was saying when any "action" was happening. All I could make out were the booms and crashes....

One thing I don't get is how traffic keeps rolling along while supposedly some GIANT robot is smashing everything up on the road??? And....could they show the underage girls rear ends any more?
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,651 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I want to see it----LF if you are talking about the lead actress Megan Fox's rear end she is 23 so definately not underage--but she is hot[}:)][:D]
  • Options
    Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Locust Fork
    They had it turned up so loud that I had a hard time hearing what anyone was saying when any "action" was happening. All I could make out were the booms and crashes....

One thing I don't get is how traffic keeps rolling along while supposedly some GIANT robot is smashing everything up on the road??? And....could they show the underage girls rear ends any more?

Sounds like I will be buying a ticket! [:D][:D]

I hear Hangover is pretty good.
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,651 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hangover is hysterical--unless you don't like movies like Old School & Road Trip--if you liked those you will love Hangover.
  • Options
    wittynbearwittynbear Member Posts: 4,518
    edited November -1
    In the movie Megan Fox looked hot, in real life without all face and body paint she looks like she just come out of a trailer park.
  • Options
    D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    They show young girls hind ends? They's somebody looks like a trailer park girl in this moovie. I'm going to see that with my daughters. I'll just have to check this'n out myself. Thanks for the heads up, LF. No pun intended.
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wittynbear
    In the movie Megan Fox looked hot, in real life without all face and body paint she looks like she just come out of a trailer park.

oh! please [V]