In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I think i found a safe house

JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
I am not sure who runs safe houses. FBI CIA NSA but i have driven past this place for 8 years or more. Its a huge building. Has a name on the wall but i have never ever once seen them load or unload a thing. Not a truck in 8 years. There are always 2 vehicles in the lot and they change often. Never more than 2 never less than 2. You never ever see people outside. Not a soul going in or coming out.

I am not about to say where or what or who for fear of seeing the inside if i am correct. Lol but it seems really odd as it seems to stick out like a sore thumb yet it just sits there blending in like a real business.

Second thought probably wrong...

But what if i'm not?

Comments

• Options
    EVILDR235EVILDR235 Member Posts: 4,398 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe it is someones indoor pot farm ?

EvilDr235
  • Options
    ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    Seems not all "Safe Houses" are created equal:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A47808-2005Apr12.html
    U.S. Faulted In Slaying Of Witness
    Defense Cites Lax Supervision

By Jerry Markon and Jamie Stockwell
    Washington Post Staff Writers
    Wednesday, April 13, 2005; Page B01

A 16-year-old federal witness was not properly supervised in an FBI safe house in Maryland, which became the scene of drinking and drug use involving the same violent street gang whose members are now accused of killing her, according to federal court testimony yesterday.

http://articles.philly.com/1996-01-31/news/25654829_1_safe-house-fbi-john-stanfa
    Fbi Boots Mob Witness From Safe House; She's Facing Shoplift Charge Brenda Colletti, Whose Husband Is A Confessed Hit Man, Is To Testify At Another Trial Next Month.
    By George Anastasia, INQUIRER STAFF WRITER
    Posted: January 31, 1996

Government witness Brenda Colletti, whose testimony last year helped convict Philadelphia mob boss John Stanfa and seven associates, says she has been ``kicked out'' of a safe house provided by the FBI and will soon be ``living on the streets.''

Some don't work out too well no matter what you do:
    Osama_bin_Laden_compound2.jpg
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 35,029 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by forgemonkey
    ,,,,,push the doorbell and holler, Avon !!!!! [:D][:o)]
    [:D][:D]
  • Options
    JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I might hire a day laborer to ring the bell.

I wonder what would happen if you avcidently outed a safe house?