In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

That darn wife of mine....

mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
She done bought us a camper. 2006 Jayco Jayliner 27 footer. Near perfect condition from a neighbor. Brand new tires, everything works 3200 bucks and he is going to tow it to the woods for us. (My old truck I just don't trust, 290K miles on it.)

Has one spot in the front with a small leak, I will put it under and awning at the property until I can seal it up tight.

Luckily the people she bought it from are extremely clean, everything works and it is like new inside. One owner.
Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!

Comments

• Wild TurkeyWild Turkey Member Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You certainly married above your level[:D]
  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,893 ******
    edited November -1
    Wow,thats pretty cool,congrats,,[^][^][^][^]
  • remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a nice trailer, and a fantastic price. and I agree, you did marry above your worth
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,455 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    nice score and what a great wife congrats

[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]are you sure its not going to be your new home while she keeps the house [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,985 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98
    She done bought us a camper. 2006 Jayco Jayliner 27 footer. Near perfect condition from a neighbor. Brand new tires, everything works 3200 bucks and he is going to tow it to the woods for us. (My old truck I just don't trust, 290K miles on it.)

Has one spot in the front with a small leak, I will put it under and awning at the property until I can seal it up tight.

Luckily the people she bought it from are extremely clean, everything works and it is like new inside. One owner.

If this was a dude don't get a black light [:D]. Drizzle paintings of Jackson Pollack comes to mind
  • 1BigGuy1BigGuy Member Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How many camp grounds are there in the Virgin Islands?
  • bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1BigGuy
    How many camp grounds are there in the Virgin Islands?

Zero on the U.K. Side.

A couple of "caravan parks" as I understand things. [;)]