In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Lunch

War Pig ActualWar Pig Actual Member Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Italian sausage with pepper jack cheese, was out of provolone. It was very tasty.

lunch_zps38e530dc.jpg

Comments

• War Pig ActualWar Pig Actual Member Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Back-strap and Vidalia onion fried on a smoking hot Camp Chef grill and cast iron griddle. Served with hot tortilla and hot sauce.

onionandbackstrap_zpsf0667ecd.jpg
    edited November -1
    We went to go eat Indian(dot) viddles today fer lunch...good stuff but I can still smell it like it was right in front of me.
    edited November -1
    Three guys work on a construction site. One is white, one is black and one is Polish. The bell rings for lunch and the white man opens his lunch bag and sighs deeply, saying, "If my wife packs me a ham sandwich again tomorrow I'm jumping off the building." The black guy opens up his lunch, glares and says " If my wife packs me a ham sandwich again tomorrow, I'm going with you." The Polish man opens his lunch, pulls out another ham sandwich, and says "I'm with you guys."
    The next day the lunch bell rings. The white man opens his lunch. He says, "Turkey sandwich. I love my wife." The black guy opens his lunch. He says, "Chicken sandwich. I love my wife. The Polish man opened his lunchbox, looked stricken, and said "HAM AGAIN! See ya guys." With that, he jumped off the building. The black guy says " I feel sorry for him." The white man replies, "I'm not, he packs his own lunch."
    edited November -1
    Cottage cheese and Mandarin oranges. Good stuff!
  • tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    it was camel cock[:D]
  • nascarbumnascarbum Member Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Actually the smell is right behind you.
  • footlongfootlong Member Posts: 8,009
    edited November -1
    Cant stand staying in DOT HEAD motels. The whole place smells like that burnt oil they cook with[:(!]