In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

paypal terninated my account and I did nothing

golferboy426golferboy426 Member Posts: 970 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
This is great. I know they are anti gun, I sold a gun on the auction side. The buyer JUST ASSUMED paypal was ok despite my auction stating MO only Anyway since GB provides my email and my email is of course my paypal he sent payment. They saw it and terninated my account. I never even knew the money was there until they terminated my account. Seems I have no appeal as I was alreay rejected despite having no control of incoming payments.

Comments

• MFinnMFinn Member Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have done couple of bad things there too, but they have not terminated me, in the past 10 years I have done over 250K worht of payments thru them, that might have soemhtnig to do with it?? They still suck!!
  • pietro75pietro75 Member Posts: 7,048
    edited November -1
    Lotta guys keep paypal account different than email so as not to have this happen, too late for this info. now I guess.

Appeal? You need to talk to a human and not handle this through numerous emails. It is not your fault he sent the funds. You may be surprised that they help you out. If you stated in your auction that paypal is not accepted then they may revoke the termination.

Good luck!
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    Never used PayPal, never will.

Sure wouldn't grovel to get my account re-opened.
  • footlongfootlong Member Posts: 8,009
    edited November -1
    They are two faced Hypocrite "revolving SOBs" like most liberals.
    They sell reloading equipment on sobbay and let you pay for it with sobpal. Holsters too. 2 faced libbers[:(!]