In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What about the BLACK PANTHERS?

scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
The New Black Panthers sent agents to stand guard outside polling places to "KEEP IT SAFE" for minorities. Yet they were intimidating white voters, carrying clubs and using racial slurs.
They were charged in the case and when it came to trial, the panthers lost because they failed to appear, even after they won, the OBAMA administration has dropped the case against them. NO harm, no foul. Well, the guy who was filmed with the club is now restricted from carrying a deadly weapon within 100 feet of a polling place from now on.
How much further can OBAMA go with his racist BS before he causes the race war himself?
I am really starting to become more prejudiced over what he is doing and I bet I am not the only one who feels his policies and decisions are dividing our society along racial lines to a dangerous level.
Are you more or less prejudiced than you were before OBAMA. do you think actions like this are good for the country?

Comments

• Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Way more.

Doug
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hell he has ACORN and La Raza doing his dirty work and nobody says a word. Pure BS at it's best[V][xx(][:(][:(!]
  • footlongfootlong Member Posts: 8,009
    edited November -1
    Being An EX Guvment ward I always tried to be overly PRO Minority.
    Not any more.Minorities used to think they were better. Now they KNOW they are.These days I look out for WHITEY first[^]
  • RtWngExtrmstRtWngExtrmst Member Posts: 7,456
    edited November -1
    Minorities (especially blacks) have the power. They have controlled the bureaucracies for years. Now they control the Executive branch.

I for one don't need any power granted by the government. What little I have I granted to myself.

If some thug tries to intinate me I won't call the police.
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Much more.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • The Ultimate InfidelThe Ultimate Infidel Member Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Never saw one with more power than a .45
    Never saw one more to the point than a 50BMG
    Never saw one that looked better than through the lens of a scope.
    Never saw one that treated me with respect
    Who is that one
    They know
    They have not enough power not to fear
  • bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    I have been maxed out on the prejudice scale for years.

Just because being prejudice gives you a bad reputation does not mean you are wrong.
  • dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,540 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I live in NC trust me it is not easy. If it were not for family i would move. About 90% of the blacks here are trouble. The other 10% are good as gold and dont like the other 90% either. Dont count all bad when its just the majority. All racises has there problems. I just can not stand sorry people regardless of colour. [:(][:(][:(]
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    The people I feel sorry for are the black people who have pulled themselves up and made something of their lives.

I could care less about their attempts at thuggery for myself, I never bow, never run, or avoid. I worry about the old, the weak, and the ill. We as men are supposed to stand up for what is right and just, and protect the rights of others. We have lost our way, and only look out for ourselves.

This case should have been the tender for a racial conflict in this area. A group of men, regardless of color, should have stood up to these bullies and ran them off. Best way to beat a bully is to smash him in the mouth. We are sad indeed when we who preach the individual rights argument turn to the government ourselves to solve a mess we are capable of handling. Keep feeding the beast, and he will eat all you have, and all you are.
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 26,019 ******
    edited November -1
    "I'm sorry I had a fight at your Black Panther Party."
    Forrest Gump
  • Bubba Jr.Bubba Jr. Member Posts: 8,300 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And you guys always gave Earl a hard time for his feelings on race. It sounds like you are now starting to understand what he's known for a long time. I've had my fill of racial quotas, affirmative action, and all the other racially biased crap that has been going on in this country, for a long time. My wife is a former democrap, that finally saw the light after the racial quotas were implemented where she works. She has to deal with the minorities that don't think they have to work for their paycheck, that it is owed to them. The entitlement mentality has crippled the workforce, causing the rest of the employees to work twice as hard just to fix what they won't do, or do half a$$ed.

As long as we have this administration in power, it's only going to get worse. What will be the straw that breaks your back?
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    it would be fine if the person given an opportunity made the best of it but anyone who gets any help at all because of their race, gender or sexual orientation feels like they are entitled to anything else they want....There is no gratitude for their job, education or welfare check, just a lazy greedy hand reaching out for all they can take without working. If it were only blacks I could handle it but every diverse group has their hand out and there is no room left at the table for the guys who earn the degree, work the job, pay the wages (and the taxes). Minorities are parasites on our society, scum of the earth like rats in the sewer or climbing up through the toilet to infest our homes. Greasy disgusting vermin and the lowest form of humanity. Illegal aliens destroying our economy, sucking the life blood out of our industry and swamping the education and health-care systems with their vile being.
    Yeah I just want to spew hatred til someone reins in this insanity and stops our slow march to dictatorial leadership, 3rd world politics, slums as average neighborhoods and poverty level income as the brass ring.
    Our lives are good, but we did it ourselves with no handouts, bailouts or quotas.
  • JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Axiously awaiting panther season...