In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Jesse Jackson Jr

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2017 in General Discussion
Check this out. Jesse Jackson Jr the race pimps son who was put in jail for embezzling from his campaign fund receives over 130,000.00 a year from the government.

The story:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-jesse-jackson-junior-federal-benefits-met-20170222-story.html

C&P
Records from former U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.'s divorce case show how he has been able to collect hefty benefit checks from the federal government after serving time in prison for looting hundreds of thousands of dollars from his campaign fund.

Jackson, 51, receives about $138,400 a year - more than he made as a freshman congressman in 1995. Most of that - about $100,000 - is workers' compensation and tax-free, according to Chicago attorney Barry Schatz, who is representing Jackson in his divorce proceeding.

The rest of Jackson's benefits are Social Security Disability Insurance payments, some of which may be taxable, Schatz said.
RLTW

Comments

• Options
    ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hmmm, I've got some thoughts on the subject but would just as soon not get banned for voicing them here.
    "...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales
  • Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Even his kids are drawing SSDI since he draws it!!
    AND he's bitchin about the amount of child support he's been ordered to pay!!
    Feels sorry for himself. Claims he's being attacked from all sides!
    What a P.O.S. just like his father.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gearheaddad

+
    What's next?
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Since his father never had a job and did well. It proves the apple does not fall far from the tree...

There aught to be some real law in this corrupt nation of ours. How do these charlatans get away with this crap
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

He is drawing the SSDI at that rate because Quote:"due to personal injury or disease sustained while in the performance of duty," I assume they mean while he was a congressman.[:(!][:(!][:(!]

This guy should be shot.

I have buddy who got his arm blown off and is blind in one eye because an RPG hit his HUMVEE and he doesn't make that much.
    RLTW

• Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ChrisStreett
    Hmmm, I've got some thoughts on the subject but would just as soon not get banned for voicing them here.

Yep.

Pretty well sums up my thoughts.
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sam06

He is drawing the SSDI at that rate because Quote:"due to personal injury or disease sustained while in the performance of duty," I assume they mean while he was a congressman.[:(!][:(!][:(!]

This guy should be shot.

I have buddy who got his arm blown off and is blind in one eye because an RPG hit his HUMVEE and he doesn't make that much.

payments flow to Jackson because he has bipolar disorder and depression - the issues that led to an extended leave from Congress in 2012[B)][B)][V][V] you have Obama and his hang nail disability act to thank for that
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yea? Well reading this is depressing the hell out of me!!quote:Originally posted by remingtonoaks

This guy should be shot.

payments flow to Jackson because he has bipolar disorder and depression - the issues that led to an extended leave from Congress in 2012[B)][B)][V][V] you have Obama and his hang nail disability act to thank for that
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Your money and mine my friends[:(!] Black and Democratic, can't get any better than that[xx(]
  • Options
    Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The apple doesn't didn't fall far from the tree!

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Options
    justpassinbyjustpassinby Member Posts: 107 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

This guy should be shot.

Got my vote on the shot part. This crap pisses me off big time[:(!][:(!]
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Too bad he does not add himself to the stats on www.heyjackass.com [:(!][xx(][V][:(!][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(]
  • Options
    Okie743Okie743 Member Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

+

Damn shame when these freeloaders milk us taxpayers.
    He has never worked a day in his life, other than trying to figure out how to scam the system like Rev Al and Daddy Jessee.
    If they were white they would be in prison.