In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Not a lot of moves.....

slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
It looks like a bunch of political topics are being allowed to stay in this forum. Have we lost enough "oldtimers" that the mods (not all of them) are starting to take notice that they are part of the problem? Interesting development - I've never heard of any members quitting because topics are not properly organized!

Comments

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,499 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The plethora of political adds in tag-lines has rendered the move to politics an exercise in futility.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    I think the events of recent days transcends the "forum rules" a bit, what?

You might take notice that "admin" has even posted a thread regarding the events. Political? Yup!
  • Options
    crash2usafcrash2usaf Member Posts: 4,094
    edited November -1
    I don't see these threads as political anymore, as now they are falling into the man made disaster category... Which there is no specific forum for. Whatever your political views are when it comes to the economy there is no clear cut answer. I am sure though that some politicians are threatening to cut some hands off of economists so they can get a straight answer besides the "on the one hand.... and on the other hand..."
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,703 ******
    edited November -1
    I and a few others are trying to keep a few actual gun topics coming. Don't stop me from replying to the others, though.
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,791 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    These are topics that transend politics. This is our future, or lack there of. Anybody who isn't at least a little nervous is a fool. I'm 61 with a 14 year old daughter and a 9 year old son. Yeah, I'm a little concerned. Trust in the LORD and pass the ammunition. Dreher