In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How To Understand Women!!!

dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,788 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
This is so simple!! SHOPPING!!! Everything you need to know to understand women is summed up in the word SHOPPING!! A woman always wants something new. This is why a closet full of clothes means she has nothing to wear!! This is why when we first got together with our lady friend and she couldn't get enough of us, we knew it wouldn't stay that way. After a while, we are not new anymore. It is only new things that turn her on!!

Only shopping provides her with something new. That is why to understand women, you just think about shopping and it all becomes clear!![:D][:D]

Luckily my young wife is into antiques, so I'm GOLD!!!![:D][:D][:D]

Comments

• Options
    Okie743Okie743 Member Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Men do not understand women. Women understand women and that is why they hate each other.[;)]
  • Options
    kidthatsirishkidthatsirish Member Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dreher
    This is so simple!! SHOPPING!!! Everything you need to know to understand women is summed up in the word SHOPPING!! A woman always wants something new. This is why a closet full of clothes means she has nothing to wear!! This is why when we first got together with our lady friend and she couldn't get enough of us, we knew it wouldn't stay that way. After a while, we are not new anymore. It is only new things that turn her on!!

Only shopping provides her with something new. That is why to understand women, you just think about shopping and it all becomes clear!![:D][:D]

Doesn't that just mean she will go cor an older boyfriend?
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,038 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Okie743
    Men do not understand women. Women understand women and that is why they hate each other.[;)]
    [:D][:D][:D][;)][;)]
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kidthatsirish
    quote:Originally posted by dreher

Doesn't that just mean she will go cor an older boyfriend?

That's what I thought when I read it too
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,788 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know, to find one much older, she will have to do her "shopping" at a funeral home!![:D]