In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Head Butted....

milesmiles Member Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
Was playing with my dogs earlier and turned around just in time to get head butted in the shorts by my 100 pound plus American Bulldog
that was jumping up.

Don't get me wrong, this ain't the first time that the "The Boys" have taken a shot while playing ball and crap like that but NEVER like this time.

It was like a Flash Bang Grenade went off in my shorts and I saw stars, little pin wheels and I know for a fact the lights dimmed and I lost the ability to hear myself moaning on the floor for awhile.

To add insult to injury, both my dogs thought this was all part of our playing and were all over me white on rice.

They say life is a bowl of cherries. If that's true, today was my turn for the stems and pits.

Comments

• Options
    Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    OOOhh ooowW . . . better you than me, but I can empathize.

Yeah even the best cherries do have pits.

Maybe the road will be smoother now - hope so.
  • Options
    asphalt cowboyasphalt cowboy Member Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OUCH!!!

I almost know your pain. I once had a trip to the ER brought about by playing with my puppy.
  • Options
    retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    Ever watch Americas Funniest Videos. To watch a Guy get it in the junk, I can feel mine trying to go back up inside. Find myself moving like I'm the one trying make them miss.
  • Options
    catgunguycatgunguy Member Posts: 6,089
    edited November -1
    I hope they are not to sore this morning.
  • Options
    milesmiles Member Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by grumpygy
    Ever watch Americas Funniest Videos. To watch a Guy get it in the junk, I can feel mine trying to go back up inside. Find myself moving like I'm the one trying make them miss.

Yeah I've seen those clips and if they are really doing a stupid stunt like that, I have to wonder if those guys had a pair to began with. Assuming they do, they need them rendered useless to prevent them fathering and adding to the already simple minded, contaminated gene pool they are part of.

Those may sound like harsh words because I'm still walking funny & having to sit down slowly and carefully.
  • Options
    bambambambambambam Member Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I feel for you.

I caught a piece of 24" X 30" plywood in the junk 15yrs ago at work when I was using an industrial table saw.[:0][B)]

Every time the weather changes I have a barometer in my pants that lets me know.[:(]
  • Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    a bag of frozen peas will help[:D]
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,336 ******
    edited November -1
    makes me squirm in my chair thinking about it.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain