In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Portland is sick

grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
quote:PORTLAND, Ore. - A transgender man and his husband are celebrating the arrival of their new child.

Trystan Reese gave birth to Leo two weeks ago. Reese carried him for nine months after experiencing a miscarriage the last time he tried getting pregnant. This time, everything worked.

"I would say it's unique. I understand that people are not used to two men having a biological child between the two of them. So we know its unique," said Reese.

"The moment he was born was just like a pure moment of bliss, like the happiest moment of my life. Just to see the very beginning of Leo, of his life, was just like amazing," said Biff Chaplow, Reese's husband.

Reese said things have definitely changed from being a pregnant man to now a dad. Reese was born female but he started taking hormones almost a decade ago. He said he stopped once he got pregnant.

If he had a baby then its a she.

Comments

• Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,131 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mental illness. Period
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    i didn't mind them as much when they where in the closet
  • Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by grumpygy
    quote:

If he had a baby then its a she.

That was what I was taught in school.

I don't think they teach it that way in school now.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [xx(]
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why is it now fashionable to celebrate being a mentally warped weirdo? It is all the news has any more. If it deviates from the traditional male female relationship, making babies the old fashioned way, dressing boys in jeans and girls in skirts it is now the rage.

I like traditional things that have survived the test of time and obey God's laws.
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,087 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The lunatics are running the asylum and they have protection behind them. And these are the folks who want communism?
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan
    i didn't mind them as much when they where in the closet

This +1000
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,800 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Again: DEMOCRATs.

Deviation from the norm and the glamorization of such is what these people are all about.
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,674 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by roswellnative
    Mental illness. Period

Perversion
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,588 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am sorry all I keep thinking is the Roman empire where every thing went ,, and then so did the Roman empire ) looks like the direction the USA is going
  • Options
    WranglerWrangler Member Posts: 5,788
    edited November -1
    Xx=female
    XY=male

You can cut off parts or add parts, but you are still the sex you were when you were born.

Those are the only two options.
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So.....A Lesbo had a baby.....[:o)]
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:I understand that people are not used to two men having a biological child between the two of them.

That is because two men can't have a baby...and two men didn't have a baby in this case.

One woman who is F'd up in the head, and a guy who is even more F'd up in the head because he thinks he is a Happy...until he decided to schtoop the F'd up in the head girl who pretends to be a guy...until she decided to be a girl long enough to get schtooped so she can get knocked up with the next generation of F'd up in the head kid.

I live less than 25 miles from the city limits of Portland. It has been at least a year since I did anything in Portland other than drive through on the freeway...and I try to avoid that.
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hate breaking it to the it, but guys can't have babies. It's not unique

Like the old saying goes, you can dress a pig in a dress and put lipstick on it, but it's still a pig
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pwillie
    So.....A Lesbo had a baby.....[:o)]

LOL, not really this could get confusing...she wants to become a he not to be with chics, but to still be with dudes. So does that make her husband happy?
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And folks wonder why Trump doesn't want this in the military!
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Portland is sick.

I love the NW but I would not want to go west of the Cascades unless I was wearing a full body condom.
    RLTW

• Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Seattle isn't much better. They have a statue of Lenin in a park. A glowing red star and Christmas light have been added a various times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle

lenin_seattle.jpg
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,395 ******
    edited November -1
    Pretty f'd up family and I really feel sorry for the baby!
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,336 ******
    edited November -1
    Untreated gender identity disorder is a serious problem and those who enable them should be shot.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain