In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

When is the Powder Keg Going to Explode?

WranglerWrangler Member Posts: 5,788
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
We have the following potential conflicts ready to happen:

Israel and Iran over Iran's nuclear program,

North Korea and South Korea over who knows what... ole PingPong's son is as nutty as the dad was,

Ukraine and Russia over Putin's ambitions to rebuild the USSR,

Japan and China over ownership of some islands,

I'm sure there are more. I just can't think of them know. It doesn't help that we have an inept President and Secretary of State and an administration with no foreign policy.

Here is Obama's foreign policy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx5n21zHPm8

Comments

• Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    well light the fuze allready[:0]
  • Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    The danger is that the adversaries will perceive a window of opportunity that will close with the 2016 election- regardless as to which party wins. Either party would have a firmer foreign policy than this administration. So the danger is that the explosions will start between now & Jan 2017.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    no worry..big O will huff and puff and send em billions borrowed from china and china will quietly acquire another large portion of America...got have time for jesse, al, and O to talk up another white sin...inquiring minds are snoozing in front of the tv
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,162 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well the Japanese has been quietly building a fleet 26 distroyer or something like that. I'd like to see the Japnese put some hurt on what ever the Ching Chongs has that floats. Kind a wonder if this went down which side the US would side with?
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    TURN OFF THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Life is way to short to worry about things far, far, far from your control and ability to influence. Double that advice over worrying about what the Master Marxist Obama is doing, saying or declaring.

Don't worry, be happy is not just a song you know; it is a way of life.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
    edited November -1
    It already did explode. How did you ever miss it?
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain