In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Couger VS MILF

Follow MeFollow Me Member Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
I prefer the good ol Couger. Nothing like mounting a Couger after the hunt.. [;)]

Comments

• Options
    jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    A MILF could be a Cougar and a Cougar could be a MILF but a MILF doesn't necissarily have to be a Cougar and a Cougar isn't necissarily a MILF. So I don't see a 'versus' needed.

I'm 31. Never really attracted to older women. So far as the MILFs go, I'm not jumping up and down to find some single mom but it wouldn't be a deal breaker either. Rather a hot single mom than some 50 year old who wasn't a mom.

Clear? [:D]
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,024 ******
    edited November -1
    I reckon I have me a cougar. She can't be a MILF, because she has no children, but she is past 40 and still pretty hot. Last year, at the grocery store, one of the bag boys asked her to be his date for the prom!
  • Options
    quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    I'm good with either, but I am ascart of mougars..
  • Options
    KEVD18KEVD18 Member Posts: 15,037
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nunn
    I reckon I have me a cougar. She can't be a MILF, because she has no children, but she is past 40 and still pretty hot. Last year, at the grocery store, one of the bag boys asked her to be his date for the prom!

negative sir. She's only a cougar if she pursues younger(significantly) men. I don't think that would accuratley describe you.
  • Options
    ManygunsManyguns Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November -1
    In my old age, older women are more attractive to me. Not so much drama. But a cougar? Nah, she's nailing every young stud she can get.[V]Tom
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    both, at the sametime [:D]
  • Options
    CA sucksCA sucks Member Posts: 4,310
    edited November -1
    A cougar hunts you, you hunt the milf.
  • Options
    penetraitorpenetraitor Member Posts: 3,870
    edited November -1
    Married with children. Gota go with MILF.
  • Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
  • Options
    Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Spider7115
    seriously_stfu-12264.gif

++++++++
  • Options
    retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by penetraitor
    Married with children. Gota go with MILF.

????????????

116176_512x288_generated.jpg
  • Options
    reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Manyguns
    In my old age, older women are more attractive to me. Not so much drama. But a cougar? Nah, she's nailing every young stud she can get.[V]Tom
    Is that a problem?[:)]
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cougars have claws....
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,024 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:quote:
    Originally posted by nunn

negative sir. She's only a cougar if she pursues younger(significantly) men. I don't think that would accuratley describe you.

You're right. If that is the definition, Dawnie is definitely not a cougar. So, what do we call an "older" woman, who is still very attractive, but who is loyal to her husband?
  • Options
    we_dig_itwe_dig_it Member Posts: 6,614 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

You're right. If that is the definition, Dawnie is definitely not a cougar. So, what do we call an "older" woman, who is still very attractive, but who is loyal to her husband?

A great catch.[:D]
  • Options
    retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by we_dig_it

A great catch.[:D]

I'll second that... [;)][^]
  • Options
    redhead71redhead71 Member Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i would take the milf! and the cougar[:D]
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Dawnie? You lucky dog!
  • Options
    brickmaster1248brickmaster1248 Member Posts: 3,344
    edited November -1

a virtuous women.
  • Options
    KEVD18KEVD18 Member Posts: 15,037
    edited November -1

theres no special term for that as its a partially subjective statement and therefor not readily definable.
  • Options
    evileye fleagalevileye fleagal Member Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    two of each
    to go
    with nothing on it
    cougars on the weekend
    milfs during the week when the kids are at school
  • Options
    SWAT 50SWAT 50 Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by KEVD18

theres no special term for that as its a partially subjective statement and therefor not readily definable.

Rare, at least medium rare. Hopefully Still pink in the middle.