In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Another video of Madison protesters

hooch31Lhooch31L Member Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in General Discussion
Wisconsin Capitol protesters disrespect the Veterans Memorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHWZIG199rs

Comments

• Options
    diver-rigdiver-rig Member Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wisconsin Capitol protesters disrespect the Veterans Memorial

bleening liberal hippy pieces of poop[}:)]
  • Options
    babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That was about 8 minutes too long....I would have ripped that junk off the memorial after
    "politely" giving them 50 seconds to do it them self's[:(!].
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Even when confronted they tired to justify thier disrespect.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That building will eventually have to be cleaned with a fire hose.

May as well do it today.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    RtWngExtrmstRtWngExtrmst Member Posts: 7,456
    edited November -1
    If the governor had any balls he would fire them all. He talks tough, but he's just another sleezy politician.
  • Options
    scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    just look at the people who are protesting. They look like anarchists in daytime dress.
    Punks who probably never held a job in their lives. The one lady says she makes memorials? She must be the only one who can spell.
    They are damaging public property even if it is slight, the mess they are making is not a right.
    If I were the governor, I would close the capitol, lock the bathrooms for maintenance and lock the doors with guards to prevent reentry once they leave.
    I would demand the protesters immediately remove all signs and posts stuck to any surface in the capitol. I would have the state police remove those items if they refuse and I would arrest anyone who violated the lawful order of a police officer.
    Walker must know by now, they want to provoke a fight. He should not give it to them by calling in police with riot gear and tear gas but he should enforce the law, close the capitol, turn off the power, the heat, lights and the restrooms. He should declare the protests inside a public health hazard.
  • Options
    coltpaxcoltpax Member Posts: 8,114
    edited November -1
    Ship me over there, give me a few redbulls and a new pair of steel toe boots. They'll be gone in short order. [:D]