In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Supermonkey

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,540 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Y'all ever think about running for office of Mayor again? (need an experienced campaign manager?)Woody.

Comments

• dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,540 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You asked Nunn a question in a thread that, for whatever reason, was just now poofed.

The answer to your question is actually pretty simple, in hindsight.

In a nutshell, too many inconsistencies to ignore.

He lived, and was killed, in Foley. No, wait, he lived, and was killed, in Mobile. No, wait, he lived, and was killed, in Yonkers.

His real name was Eric Williams. No, wait, his real name was not Eric Williams.

He sent Nunn an actual newspaper clipping (complete with many grammatical and punctuation errors) from a non-existent newspaper.

He wasn't a real person, never was. We were taken in, he was found out. End of story.

Of course, whoever did this is most likely still here, or will be back, and posting under a different name. Que sera sera.
    edited November -1
    You have been keeping a fairly low profile for a bit. Maybe it's time to bring Seth out of the woodwork? (See how cleverly I brought his profession into the post?)
    edited November -1
    If i use bug and tar remover does it have to be waxed again?
  • thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes sir. Rod, the chemist, made a point to mention that.
    On a side note, I have more turtle wax stuff than I know what to do with. Let me know if there's anything you'd like and you can have it for the cost of shipping.
  • hrbiehrbie Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You know super monkey i could use some wax and some interior cleaner......[:)]
  • thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hrbie
    You know super monkey i could use some wax and some interior cleaner......[:)]

Which products? Ice? F21? If you have a black car we have a brand new product just for that. It's expensive but it's goooood stuff. I get 2 products(any) a month which I never use. Anyone's welcome to them.
    edited November -1
    I will take whatever you think i need my wifes mustang is black and my corvette is charcoal. Send what ever you want ship it cod or email me and i will send you some money. What ever you prefer. Thanks for your time and thank Rod for me.