In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

2008 Election Poll - edited

calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
How did you vote in the 2008 election?

1. I was either blinded or just stupid and voted for Obama.

2. I chose the lesser of two evils that had a chance and voted for McCain.

3. I chose to take a stand hoping others would follow and threw my vote away on somebody else.

#2 for me.

Feel free to edit the answers if you would like but keeping the same people for each number. Example: 1. I voted for Obama because I don't care about guns. etc.

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Your poll questions are obviously flawed. Of course, self-identifying as a #2 clarifies why you wrote the questions as you did.

Go figure...
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,451 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    4. None of the above.
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,451 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    Your poll questions are obviously flawed. Of course, self-identifying as a #2 clarifies why you wrote the questions as you did.

Go figure...

Spot on, as usual Captain.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MT357
    4. None of the above.

Did you vote? If so, I don't see how the answer could be something other than one of the three. I think that if anybody actually thought that Ron Paul was going to win, they are wearing some serious rose colored glasses.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Go figure...

Care to elaborate?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by callcameron
    4. None of the above.

Did you vote? If so, I don't see how the answer could be something other than one of the three. I think that if anybody actually thought that Ron Paul was going to win, they are wearing some serious rose colored glasses.
    Yep, voted.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    4. None of the above.

Yep, voted.

So how does it not fit into one of the three?
  • Options
    edited November -1

2. I chose the lesser of two evils because I still desired evil, just cracker evil, so I voted for McShame

3. I chose to take a stand, and voted for Ron Paul
    #3 for me.
  • Options
    edited November -1

2. I chose the lesser of two evils because I still desired evil, just cracker evil, so I voted for McShame

3. I chose to take a stand, and voted for Ron Paul
    #3 for me.

I'm not trying to offend anybody (although it will probably happen), I am just bored this morning and not ready to go mow the lawn so I figured that I would get the bored moving. I am curious, did you think that Ron Paul had a chance? I do like your rewrites though.
  • Options
    minitruck83minitruck83 Member Posts: 5,369
    edited November -1
    #3 sorta.

Throwing away my vote would have been either not using it, or voting for someone I did NOT feel was qualified to hold office!

Allen
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by minitruck83
    #3 sorta.

Throwing away my vote would have been either not using it, or voting for someone I did NOT feel was qualified to hold office!

Allen

Good point. Didn't think about it that way.
  • Options
    Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1

Go figure...

Care to elaborate?
    Not really, but to this degree I will.

I am an individualist and a constitutionalist. I have rock-solid beliefs and principles. I stand firm on those principles, always.

You figure the rest out.
  • Options
    Joe3456Joe3456 Member Posts: 104 ✭✭
    edited November -1