In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Oh Canada

shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in General Discussion
This guy is a rocket scientist

tru_zpsvxhxst8t.png

actually they don't,

they....

wait for it....

die[;)]

Comments

• Options
    dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    yep, if you leave an enemy alive you will always have an enemy!...thats a wise old indian saying!

well...if it isn't it bloody well should be ![;)]
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Today I learned that the Japs and Nazis won WW2

BTW, I can't find anything that shows him actually making that quote.
  • Options
    gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Boy Wonder Trudeau may live in a magical world of unicorns and rainbows but yesterday when a terrorist slaughtered six people in Quebec he immediately called it "an act of terrorism" and did not call for a gun ban or more gun control nor was the firearm used, an AK-47 semi import, called an assault weapon.

How is it that Obama could not say "terrorism" when Americans were slaughtered in our own country and this silver spoon ballet dancer as Canada's prime minister has the sand to say it like it is.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gunpaq
    Boy Wonder Trudeau may live in a magical world of unicorns and rainbows but yesterday when a terrorist slaughtered six people in Quebec he immediately called it "an act of terrorism" and did not call for a gun ban or more gun control nor was the firearm used, an AK-47 semi import, called an assault weapon.

How is it that Obama could not say "terrorism" when Americans were slaughtered in our own country and this silver spoon ballet dancer as Canada's prime minister has the sand to say it like it is.

You can bet your bottom dollar that Obama would have called this a hate crime and domestic terrorism had it occurred on his watch in America.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:You can bet your bottom dollar that Obama would have called this a hate crime and domestic terrorism had it occurred on his watch in America.

I guess having just one birth certificate and one passport and having grown up in your home country no matter how far out one may be makes a difference.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gunpaq
    quote:You can bet your bottom dollar that Obama would have called this a hate crime and domestic terrorism had it occurred on his watch in America.

I guess having just one birth certificate and one passport and having grown up in your home country no matter how far out one may be makes a difference.

Not sure what you mean, but my point was that because the attack was against a protected class (in his eyes) he would jump all over how evil the attack was. Obama was only reserved in judgement when it was an attack by one of these groups on a majority population.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You are on target. This guy lives in La La Land. On his neighborhood tour across Canada he was shouted down for hi Carbon Tax and his reply was "business are not supposed pass on the cost of their Carbon tax to consumers". He is also the same guy who said in campaign the first ting he would do after getting into office was to go to Russia and tell Putin that he is a bully right in his face.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,275 ******
    edited November -1
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like we need more winners around the world. [:D] We can even give them a participation trophey [:D][:D][}:)]