In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Reaction to State of union address before it even

Comments

• Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    Maybe they won't use hate speech and disinformation to stir up resentment among their "base"; the media.
    Too late.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Clueless Collage Libtards. It seems impossible to actually be so stupid and misinformed.

The semi-intelligent students should have a leg up when it's time to find a job.
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Liberals aren't human beings, their sheep, hence the term sheeple. and this just proves it, this reporter Leads them into believing that the that the State of the Union speech is already been given, when in fact it hasn't, at least sheeple buy it Hook Line & Sinker. And then he talks about different points that would would probably be get of response based upon what they have been told to like and dislike. And they speak as if they have authority of seeing the State of the Union Address

I don't blame them though, I blame our liberal leaders for pushing that the sheople need to get a passing grades just for showing up in class in high school so that we saved there irresponsible feelings... [V][V][V]

I would call them Snowflakes, but snowflakes is actually not the right word for liberals. Because at least a snowflake has a use. Liberals don't... They're just a waste of oxygen

And just think these raving idiots are going to be our future leaders[xx(][xx(][xx(]
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,336 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    Clueless Collage Libtards. It seems impossible to actually be so stupid and misinformed.

The semi-intelligent students should have a leg up when it's time to find a job.
    These college students the same ilk that would believe spray paint is a cure for baldness.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    WulfmannWulfmann Member Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    While you can't fix stupid I am surprised at how fast stupidity is multiplying

If you try and discuss any of these issues with liberals they clam up fast and yell at you refusing to talk because you are just a gun toting racist. They believe you have no valid point so refuse to allow you to even speak and insist you simply adopt their position or again you are a racist.

It would be funny if it were not so insane
    3YUCmbB.jpg
    "Fools learn from their own mistakes. I learn from the mistakes of others"
    Otto von Bismarck
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jumping the gun is standard for ignorant left wing libtard dems...
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,203 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    To be fair, let's go back and see how people on this board predicted Obama's SoU speeches, shall we? All fair and objective, were we?
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't get the habit of releasing a speech to the press before it is given. I don't get exposing the topics to be discussed, the details of the plans or anything about the issues POTUS will bring up in front of congress.

As soon as he utters his last word it can be emailed to the press. Then let the idiot talking heads slobber all over themselves trying to figure out how to spin it for their side. Exposing the talking heads as the blubbering dolts most of them are would knock the shine off of them as anything of value.
  • Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rocky Raab
    To be fair, let's go back and see how people on this board predicted Obama's SoU speeches, shall we? All fair and objective, were we?

Well, looks like you may have Eight Years to dredge up the past; I'll be spending my time a bit less frivolously at the range.
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Main talking points

His hair
    He's racist
    something about marsha
    maybe some nafta smearing

I hope he does talk about nafta. Canada is crying foul LOL. Mexico likes our new position.