In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How about ya'll stop talking about me...

roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,141 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
My ears are itching...
Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.

Comments

• Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Try trimming the bushy hair out of'um!![:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I cant get my razor in there , I hear you
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yes you
  • Options
    edited November -1
    or is it ears are buzzing...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    my ears are ringing 1 bell on the east coast...
  • Options
    wartigerwartiger Member Posts: 3,861
    edited November -1
    Well, if you would go to bed, you wouldn't hear us anymore!
  • Options
    Bubba Jr.Bubba Jr. Member Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Seems like there are quite a few that try to drink themselves asleep on here lately.[:0]