In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

question about auction side

casper1947casper1947 Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
This may not be the correct method of contacting support, but is any one else having difficulty listing or re-listing an item for sale?

even trying to contact support brings up a very strange page of diamonds and question marks after choosing the topic. same thing on re-listing.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I was wondering how far back can I search in my purcheses?

The 1st gun I bought on GunBroker was in 2006. I got it from Reds Trading Post in ID. It was a Ruger 77V in 220 swift auction number 60750459

Is there anyway that I can find out what I paid?

Does GB keep records of past sales and can they be retrieved at some point much later.

I know that would be a massive data base but I was wondering if it could be done or is it just too much.

Not a request I was thinking about it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    There used to be a feature that let you look at ended auctions...Is it no longer available or am I doing something wrong....I used to used it all the time
  • Options
    Bubba Jr.Bubba Jr. Member Posts: 8,205 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just logged in over there, and I couldn't get past the log in page either. Must be down for maintenance.
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Everything looks fine from here. We were playing with some of the servers before 8 this morning. Try forcing a page reload by hitting CTRL F5.
  • Options
    Bubba Jr.Bubba Jr. Member Posts: 8,205 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's working fine for me now, thanks Capt. [:)]