In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

MMOMEQ-55

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Well anyway I got $20.00 bucks says you win.

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Where and who is that pic in your signature line?
    edited November -1
    Well said. [8D]
    edited November -1
    I read your post about your friend thats going through cancer for the 3rd time. Speaking from experience from someone who was not supposed to make it help him all you can because treatment kicked my butt. Please help the him and the family all you can. Chemo and rads kicked my butt he will need all the help he can get. Like i said before if his treatment was as agessive as mine was he will need help no doubt about it. Thanks David
    edited November -1
    Just wanted you to know, you've got mail.
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    Do you have a website for an interested person to look at your knives and possibly purchase or do you craft them just as hobby? Interested/potential buyer here.
    edited November -1
    There was a problem with your email address, please email at ~ Thank You [:)]

SUCCESS!!!

Sorry - danielgage [;)][:D]
    edited November -1
    Looks like we may be instore for another round tonight (if the weather reports are right).
    edited November -1
    Are you still looking for 45/70 brass? I have 50+ once fired pieces. Remington, Winchester, and Hornady headstamps and they are not deprimed or cleaned.

Jon
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    I was wondering what kind of scooter yer sittin on in your profile pic?
    edited November -1
    are you down in Johnson City yet?
    edited November -1
    On April 8th at 5pm you should come to Fort Mill High School and watch my daughter play softball if your not doing anything.[:)]
    edited November -1
    Any one know if he's OK?
    Been trying to contact him with no luck.
    edited November -1
    Are you busy tomorrow? And are you a NASCAR fan?

I was going to smoke some country ribs and such for the race if you wanted to come over.

Just a thought.
    edited November -1
    I'm not in any way familiar with S. Carolina, but are you anywhere near York? *-R-Done (Kevin) lives in York, and he's on my list of people to visit when I get home.
    edited November -1
    there are some evil people who think I have died,you can tell them I am the real Kumate .You won a give away of mine ,it was for a holster made for T/C barrels and forearms,and the stiching was a very light tan rawhide the leather was of brown bullsneck.If you say these are not the facts then I will withdraw from the forum as a zombie fraud,oh the shipping was pretty damn slow wasn't it
    edited November -1
    hay man how about putting one of those big * signature images UNDER the other instead of beside by using the
    tag(just delete the space out of
    , that way it doesn't screw up every thread you post in. [;)]
    edited November -1
    Are you still going to help out on the 18th serving hot dogs and such at the Sportsman?

I will be there from 10am (start serving at about 11am) till 2:30pm.
    edited November -1
    Hey, just wondering if you got the email I sent?

Jon
  • MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    Hey Kevin. Thanks for the great offer but I am in South Port,NC right now and will be here til Monday night. I had plans of a nice relaxing weekend but that ended with the offer to participate in a King Mackerel Tournament. Seems one of the crew members on a friends boat took ill and they needed another hand. Man those ribs sound like some good eating. Thanks for the offer and one of these days I will get over there.[:D]
    edited November -1
    You are welcome over here anytime you like. I allways got plenty of eats and drinks.

(one of these days I'll learn to cook in smaller quantities so I do not waste so much food.[;)])
  • MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    Sounds like my wife. She had a hard time learning to just cook for 2. Again thanks for the offer.
  • k_townmank_townman Member Posts: 3,588
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by *_r_done
    You are welcome over here anytime you like. I allways got plenty of eats and drinks.

(one of these days I'll learn to cook in smaller quantities so I do not waste so much food.[;)])

Maybe Johnny Blackwelder is available for your party.
    [:p][}:)]