In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What we eat causes global warming

JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
There was a Public Service Announcement on TV last night that said what we eat causes global warming. They gave a .org website to find out how what's on your plate causes global warming and I was going to take a look, but I forgot the website name. Anybody else see it?
The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.

Comments

• calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    There was a Public Service Announcement on TV last night that said what we eat causes global warming. They gave a .org website to find out how what's on your plate causes global warming and I was going to take a look, but I forgot the website name. Anybody else see it?

www.theyarestupidmorons.org would be my guess, but I can't say for sure since I didn't see it.
  • COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ..Don't know the site but back a few months ago the eco greenie freaks started to say that eating meat (surprise) especially beef, was bad; the claim was that with ALL the cattle...the number of cow farts was HUGE, Methane gas being emitted was/is going to kill us all, serious...now, anyone seen my Tofu Burger & Sprout Fries?...[;)]

ani-texas-flag-2.gif
  • mondmond Member Posts: 6,458
    edited November -1
    After eating thet vennison/goose pie & pickles last night , my guess is the amount of methane that erruptd into the attmosphere this morning, anything could happen !! is it snowing yet [:D]
  • bsthedeerhunterbsthedeerhunter Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm doing MY part to save the Earth from flattulating cattle depleting the Ozone layer. I'm eating all the BEEF I can.BS
  • River RatRiver Rat Member Posts: 9,022
    edited November -1
    Anyone actually hear a cow fart? I think it's a figment of someone's imagination. I will contemplate all this while eating a nice thick steak tonight.
  • k_townmank_townman Member Posts: 3,588
    edited November -1
    This could be very true, in my case. Especially if any bean dishes are involved. [:I][:p][:(][xx(] Phew!