In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ONE Gurka assaults 40 armed men on Train

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Molesting girls was just too much for this Gurkha. Just goes to show, always carry a weapon. Happened in 2010.

If a bad guy wants to mess with someone, they should probably make sure that someone is not a Gurkha.

What set him off?
The girl cried for help, saying ?You are a soldier, please save a sister.? I prevented her from being raped, thinking of her as my own sister.

https://tinyurl.com/assults-40-armed-men

Comments

• Options
    minitruck83minitruck83 Member Posts: 5,369
    edited November -1
    Didn't this happen in 2015?
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,216 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A genuine Gurkha would have 40 guys' guts on the floor before they realized they were being attacked. Those are some TOUGH little bastids trained harder than any Spartan ever had nightmares about.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rocky Raab
    A genuine Gurkha would have 40 guys' guts on the floor before they realized they were being attacked. Those are some TOUGH little bastids trained harder than any Spartan ever had nightmares about.

Hardcore individuals with Legendary Service to the Queen and others, equipped with 1200 year old knives and lifetimes of ingrained Warrior Spirit.
    We need to bring Mr. Khalsa here (they're all named Khalsa, even if it's spelled nothing like it) and stick him on some trains, maybe even pay him....
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,216 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We could do away with the entirety of TSA if we could put one Gurkha on every airliner. "I'll see you your box cutter and raise you this kukri."

Too bad there aren't 14,000 of them to cover every flight every day.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.