In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Im beginning to think fox news is JUST as Bad

scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
about attacking the 2nd Amendment. they are doing a story about tenneseees new legislation allowing concealed carry in places where alcohol is served currently 33 states allow it

Comments

• Astro MikeAstro Mike Member Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    FOX news is just more propaganda.
  • spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by scottm21166
    about attacking the 2nd Amendment. they are doing a story about tenneseees new legislation allowing concealed carry in places where alcohol is served currently 33 states allow it
    Yeah, I just saw that. Keep in mind, this was not a NEWS piece, this was an OPINION piece by one stupid guy. And, if you noticed, his arguments were shot down very well.

If FOX were to tout this all day long, we may have something to look at further.
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Brian also shot down the lady that was against the guns in bars on the following segment. Did you watch the wohole thing. PS I cant stand those Fos and Friends hosts!
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Here in Florida concealed in a bar is illegal, I think the law states that if the establishment gets 50 percent of its revenue from food service then you can carry there..
  • Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,357 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fox News bills itself as "fair and balanced." If it is to live up to that, it must show both sides of issues. Their coverage of the gun issue has been the best of all news networks, IMO. They have at least been fair.

If you would prefer the other networks and their "all one way, our way" slant, then by all means watch them.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.