In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

7 Year Itch Over.

frog21frog21 Member Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Well,today is my anniv.,got married 5-21-01.I've made it through the 7 yr itch without a scratch,whatta relief.Now I guess I have to worry about the Grim Reaper knocking on my door ha ha,I sure hope not for awhile anyway.Funny thing is that an 83 year old man that comes into my work and that I call my adopted dad,since mine passed away,came in the garage yesterday and we were talking.This young boy was listining to us and heard me tell"Pete" that tonite I had to get some hay for my donkey and pipes in as to how many bailes I needed.
Pete and I started laughing and I told him that my donkey would be shot if it got any strange hay.Needless to say we had to explain to the boy what we were talking about.While we were at it,we told him about the mud for our turtle to.
So to all that read this ,go ahead and get a piece today to help me celebrate.If you recieve a present in 9 months,teach em well.

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I put my morning wood to good use already this AM. Better than coffee[:p]

I know what you mean, I had the urge to plow a different field recently.

Good way to get your tractor blown up.

Congrats
  • TERI234TERI234 Member Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by frog21
    Well,today is my anniv.,got married 5-21-01.I've made it through the 7 yr itch without a scratch,whatta relief.Now I guess I have to worry about the Grim Reaper knocking on my door ha ha,I sure hope not for awhile anyway.Funny thing is that an 83 year old man that comes into my work and that I call my adopted dad,since mine passed away,came in the garage yesterday and we were talking.This young boy was listining to us and heard me tell"Pete" that tonite I had to get some hay for my donkey and pipes in as to how many bailes I needed.
    Pete and I started laughing and I told him that my donkey would be shot if it got any strange hay.Needless to say we had to explain to the boy what we were talking about.While we were at it,we told him about the mud for our turtle to.
    So to all that read this ,go ahead and get a piece today to help me celebrate.If you recieve a present in 9 months,teach em well.
    I hate to tell you, but the 7 year itch, is suppose to happen every 7 YEARS in a marriage, so you are entering the 7 year itch period, last 1 year, then you have nothing to worry about till you been marriaged for 14 years, and so on.
  • anatomically correctanatomically correct Member Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "A wise monkey never monkeys with another monkey's monkey!"