In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Charges Dropped Against Black Panthers

peonpeon Member Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
On election day, these thugs were hanging out with clubs in front of a polling place in Philly. To one White man, one of the thugs said, "Now, you are gonna know how it feels to be ruled by a Black man, Cracker!" The three men were charged, but US Attorney General Eric Holder dropped the charges because it was not a big enough case to go after. WHAT! We're freakin' talking about voter intimidation.

Watch the video with these thugs on it.

http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/m/22394602/off-the-hook.htm#q=eric+holder+new+black+panther+party

Comments

• Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    been telling everyone here for years thats the way it is in the hood everyday towards whites, but noooo they know a black or to and their cool so that stuff never happens and i'm racist, this panther thing was just a isolated incident
  • Options
    Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    My question is not where is the government in pursuing this case for it's citizens, but rather where were the citizens to step in and protect their own rights by driving these thugs away? Are we so caught up in our own lives where our rights mean nothing to us anymore? There should have been a grouping of people standing together to drive these idiots away with their tails betwen their legs. PC be damned, wrong is wrong and we are a bunch of pansy azzes who want big brother to solve every problem we are faced with on a daily basis. This is not a government failure, it is a failure of every individual who seen this happen and did nothing
  • Options
    Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    I used to do repos of cars, and household goods in Watts (now popularly called "South Central LA) and East LA (now popularly called the "Barrio").

I know what you are talking about.

But...some GREAT stories.

Doug
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    been telling everyone here for years thats the way it is in the hood everyday towards whites, but noooo they know a black or to and their cool so that stuff never happens and i'm racist, this panther thing was just a isolated incident
    You and I both know from our time in stl that this happens daily in stl's urban environment. Stl is one of the worst cities I have been in for reverse intimidation, and thuggery. The only time you are not confronted with groups of blacks in stl trying to run a area is between 7 in the morning and noon, and that is only because all the "baggy pants" are sleeping. Amazing how much rest you can get when you dont have to get up and go to work
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Doug Wilson
    I used to do repos of cars, and household goods in Watts (now popularly called "South Central LA) and East LA (now popularly called the "Barrio").

I know what you are talking about.

But...some GREAT stories.

Doug
    I bet you do lol
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel
    My question is not where is the government in pursuing this case for it's citizens, but rather where were the citizens to step in and protect their own rights by driving these thugs away? Are we so caught up in our own lives where our rights mean nothing to us anymore? There should have been a grouping of people standing together to drive these idiots away with their tails betwen their legs. PC be damned, wrong is wrong and we are a bunch of pansy azzes who want big brother to solve every problem we are faced with on a daily basis. This is not a government failure, it is a failure of every individual who seen this happen and did nothing

because the race card will win every time or at least till white guilt goes away
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel

because the race card will win every time or at least till white guilt goes away
    White man guilt is gone, I feel none of it. Just because a view is unpopular does not mean it is incorrect. I am beyond tired of it. People are creating a criminal haven for these people on the backs of political correctness. Look at the mills, and the issue with public transportation.