In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What happened to the Swine Flu?

ltcdotyltcdoty Member Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
What happened to the Swine Flu? According to all the news media, we are all supposed to be dead right now?[xx(]

Comments

• trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    Yeh !
    I read your obituary in Monday's paper ![:0][:D]
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,717 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    apparently miss piggy wasn't as hot as everyone thought she was but someone ought to check kermit anyway.....bummer.... & the donald was all set to corner the paper mask market
  • MFinnMFinn Member Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are still saying that we will have bad epedemic before the winter 1/3 of the worlds population would get it.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Dropped right off the radar, Huh? This "created crisis" had no legs.

Most of the crises' created by Samuel do take hold and are used by the Samuel to expand power, or to encroach into areas previously free of their insidious influence.

It would be nice if some would take note of this time honored method of expanding government and recognize it when it rears its head, as it surely will, in one guise or another.
  • bustinstainlessbustinstainless Member Posts: 451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    they just changed the name its something like h1n1 virus now
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    mesican flu.

Doug
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,584 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anybody remember the 1976 Swine Flu? Deaths from flu= ONE. deaths from Swine Flu VACCINATION? Several.
  • dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Several weeks ago when I said this wasn't the flu so much as a media event, I got taken to task by some GB members as uncaring. Also told we can't be too careful.
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 48,464 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just on the news Its a pandemic???????? What are they thinking.
  • bsthedeerhunterbsthedeerhunter Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Earl is right on target. There have been more people die in a single accident on the WV TURNPIKE than this FLU>>>BS
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This has been a test of a "media" created emergency system.
    Should a real emergency occur, you will be instructed to turn your television to the EBC. (emergency broadcast channel) Should martial law be declared, you will be told where to report.

The numbers (and reactions) from this test are being evaluated now.
    Please stick your head back in the sand, and await further testing.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They have drove this into the ground ALMOST as bad as the TV end of the world broadcasting stuff by June 12th..
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,291 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Swine flu is missing an essential amino acid that could have made it's mutation to a more fierce flu possible :)
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,657 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The so called virus and the vaccines are mutating in the host for the next outbreak which will be twice the potency and more pork flavor.
  • minitruck83minitruck83 Member Posts: 5,369
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bsthedeerhunter
    Earl is right on target. There have been more people die in a single accident on the WV TURNPIKE than this FLU>>>BS

Allright!!! Bolt! Home of JCD. [8D]

Hang a left at Glen Daniel and don't stop till you're as high as you can go.
    (Almost went over one winter on the way to Oceana)

Allen
  • machine gun moranmachine gun moran Member Posts: 5,198
    edited November -1
    About a week ago a Wisconsin newspaper headline said that 3 people in the State had 'suspected' cases of swine flu. This actually meant that 3 people had a cough, or something, that somebody wanted to say MIGHT be swine flu. A companion headline said that four schools in Milwaukee were closed because of it. Right, 3 coughs or sneezes closes four schools. But it gets better. The next day, the number of people in the State who said they had f*arted at an unusual time, or whatever, went up to five, and Governor Doyle declared a state of emergency.

You can't make stuff like this up.
  • Joe DreesJoe Drees Member Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They passed the budget during the scare. No debate, trillions in debt.
  • MarnerMarner Member Posts: 2,977
    edited November -1
    I don't think it's over yet...numbers reported are increasing everyday...just not getting as much media attention.

Ron
  • storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    Any numbers on how many people have died of lightning since the media went off on a swine flu tangent?

The reason it died off is that America has wised up. Yep, believe it or not, people actually investigated things for themselves and found out that the swine flu is not from swines and was created by an Illinois company named Baxter. Since they were called out by the Czech and the Austrians for shipping the deadly coctail of viruses out previous to the "outbreak" in Mexico, they have international evidence.

After Cheney pulled this crap with Tamiflu, it was difficult for Obama and his contributtors to pull it off.

It's pretty sad that there are still people who would try to force vaccination on people and be on this forum promoting the CDC and WHO. It would take an amazing story to pull that wool over they eyes of educated men.

Congrats my fellow Americans, we aren't as stupid as our private corporate government!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia

As the lady said, unfortunate combination.

Yes it is. Baxter should be fried for this. Kill every dam one of them with their own creation.

You do know that I would have to kill you if you tried to force that vaccine on me right?

Consider the cost to benefit ratio.

I'd take at least 5 of your guys before you could get me.

I'm sure i'm not alone either.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    You need to stop and reflect upon where your thinking has led you, man.

Who for Pete's sake has told you you must do anything ?

I have never seen coerced vaccinations proposed anywhere.

Besides, I thought you were in Europe and not coming back.

Your vital fluids are safe.

I don't even need to pull up all your posts. We all know what type of person you are. At least I do. All you can come up with is a line from Dr Strange Love? It gets a little old. I will be returning to America, Not the US. But you probably don't know anything about that.

I'm reflecting and reloading.

Peace!
  • machine gun moranmachine gun moran Member Posts: 5,198
    edited November -1
    I think the motive behind the health 'emergencies' right now is money, but the same 'emergencies' could be used for political purposes. People are also being conditioned to accept that an 'emergency' is whatever the government says it is. The imposition of travel restrictions into what was declared to be a 'disaster area' would preclude anyone from finding out the real nature or extent of the 'disaster'. The facts would be whatever CNN said they were, and of course everyone knows how truthful the lapdog media is.

1984. Orwell was a prophet of some kind, and only 25 years off.
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pickenup
    This has been a test of a "media" created emergency system.
    Should a real emergency occur, you will be instructed to turn your television to the EBC. (emergency broadcast channel) Should martial law be declared, you will be told where to report.

The numbers (and reactions) from this test are being evaluated now.
    Please stick your head back in the sand, and await further testing.

Agreed.