In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Its a Bloody Conspiracy!!

Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
What is the weirdest conspiracy theory you have heard? I sort of study the cultural phenomenon.

I heard one today on the Oracle Radio Network where the host stated that the John Birch Society, The Patriot Movement and the Department of Commerce were all shills for a huge Jewish Banking Cabal, and were being used to undermine the integrety of the US. I laughed at that one.

Comments

• moonshinemoonshine Member Posts: 8,471
    edited November -1
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Survivalist86
    What is the weirdest conspiracy theory you have heard? I sort of study the cultural phenomenon.

I heard one today on the Oracle Radio Network where the host stated that the John Birch Society, The Patriot Movement and the Department of Commerce were all shills for a huge Jewish Banking Cabal, and were being used to undermine the integrety of the US. I laughed at that one.
    The most unbelievable conspiracy theory that I've heard of, is the one where it is suggested that the US Federal Government is conspiring to follow the principals of individualism upon which this Republic was founded and that they secretly plan on adhering to the US Constitution and its mandated limits on government.

I know, I know, it is preposterous, but that's the one that I hear of that is the most "far out".[;)]
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496

The most unbelievable conspiracy theory that I've heard of, is the one where it is suggested that the US Federal Government is conspiring to follow the principals of individualism upon which this Republic was founded and that they secretly plan on adhering to the US Constitution and its mandated limits on government.

I know, I know, it is preposterous, but that's the one that I hear of that is the most "far out".[;)]

I hear that one every election year.
  • H.S. 10-XH.S. 10-X Member Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The CDC is spreading the Mexican Pig Flu through chem trails from the back of jet airplanes. Ust look up in the sky. You'll see them.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by H.S. 10-X
    The CDC is spreading the Mexican Pig Flu through chem trails from the back of jet airplanes. Ust look up in the sky. You'll see them.

Yeah...I've heard that one. I also heard that the Obama admin does not want to close the border because they want to intentionally infect the US population with some nasty Mexican disease.
  • H.S. 10-XH.S. 10-X Member Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The CIA just uncovered a plot by the Chinese to committ beverage contamination warfare!
    It was code named.. Me Chinese. Me play joke. Me put pee-pee in in your Coke.
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496

But, but, both McCain and Obama said they support the Constitution, so it must be true. And, and all our representatives and senators in D.C. said they want what is best for Americans. Surely we must believe them; they are among the most honest folks in this country, and have impeccable levels of integrity. How can it be a conspiracy theory?
  • russell_murrayrussell_murray Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The CIA just uncovered a plot by the Chinese to committ beverage contamination warfare!
    It was code named.. Me Chinese. Me play joke. Me put pee-pee in in your Coke.

that's good doodoo
  • IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    everything is a bloody conspiracy now days man... dont ya know[;)] somebody always knows somethin and plays off everything else[:0] or something like that[:)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by idahordnk
    everything is a bloody conspiracy now days man... dont ya know[;)] somebody always knows somethin and plays off everything else[:0] or something like that[:)]

Yeah...thats what the Oracle Broadcasting network says.