In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

You know...

DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
This board doesn't have to be here... There are millions of other boards out there and I mean millions at least. As far as I know, no one here directly pays for this board, no one here is on the payroll of http://forums.gunbroker.com/ I very well could be wrong but I don't think so. I realize that indirectly the profit from the auction probably supports this board, and thats fine but not all who use the auction use the forums, and vice versa. This board is a free service to you and me, the people who post and edit posts are not paid, No one has paid GRD a nickel for any of his 798000798 posts, I have never received a dime from posting here and if you have please email me.

With all this bickering that is going on lately, I think some of you need a reminder that no one is forcing you to be here, and no one is charging you to be here; You much like myself are probably here because you enjoy the virtual company of the other members. We are a not so close knit group of what I believe are friends, I have had disagreements with many here, I have insulted some here. I'm still here, because I enjoy the company of all you! and to the ones I have insulted I apologize. I enjoy the company of dlrjj even though I disagree with every post he makes, I still enjoy it, I enjoy looking up at my ol' friend kristov [:o)] Whom I have also had many disagreements with but I still enjoy his company. I have much to learn off of all these people, and they aren't charging me a penny!

Some of the finest people you will never meet reside right here on this board, treat them as such :)

[:X]
....................................................................................................
Too old to live...too young to die...

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    If a seafood restaurant offered a squid and squash combo they could call it squish.
    ....................................................................................................
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Since there's a highway to Hell and only a stairway to Heaven that should indicate anticipated traffic flow.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I post some of this silly stuff for enjoyment.

I guess my posts are failing. They are no longer enjoyable after this time. I'm sorry, I'm failing.

Sorry. When some of the people I respect the most, joke about my stupidity and hard headed-ness, I'm not sure what message it sends other than 'that's who I am'.

My apologies.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I used to have a decent amount of guns, 11 or 12 of them. Not a whole lot, but enough to keep me happy. Well, I say used to, cause I ain't got them anymore. I went out today fishing, and took them all with me. Decided I'd shoot them all, that way to make sure they still function. Well, I didn't have a target, so I was shooting at the brushguard on the front of my Honda assport. Well, I went to shoot, and bing, ricocheted and popped me in the forhead. All of them did this, even though I was standing almost 6ft away, so I threw them in the pond. I'm going to anger management tomorrow. If anybody wants some guns, they're in a pond behind a house on 150 headed towards mooreseville from china grove. May be slightly rusty by now.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Since the bible says nobody knows the day the lord will return, it cant be tomorrow.
    [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You know the world's gone mad when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the USA of arrogance, and the Germans don't want to go to war!

&
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I like Sportsmanguide, but I just got a notice in the mail that the magazines I ordered that have been on back order for a couple of months are never going to come in, so they are canceling my order. The new catalog I have today has those magazines listed for sale!
  • Options
    woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    Well By Gosh you may be Onto Sumpin' Doc[^]
  • Options
    ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    [:0] [:0] [:)]
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you guys are any indication, I fully agree with Doc!
  • Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    At least you're not "knock, knock, knockin on heavens door.[;)]
    And besides, Hell is for Children![;)][;)][:D]
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,005 ******
    edited November -1
    Yup.

13 Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it.

14 For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Matthew 7:13-14 NIV
  • Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I drove 95 miles and turned at the rock that looked like a bear, then another 95 miles to the bear that looked like a big rock. another 95 miles to the Slausen cutoff.....until I found the FORK IN THE ROAD....johnny Carson