In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The Smoking Gun...Ready for a new Election???

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
APFN
Obama - Smoking gun finally found?
Tue Apr 28, 2009 15:50

On Tue, 4/28/09, UCT wrote:

Interesting concept Obama opposes :: United States Justice Foundation ...
Subject: Smoking gun finally found?

April 1, 2009

AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking.

The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as president. When reached for comment in London, where he has been in meetings with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Obama smiled but refused comment on the issue. Meanwhile, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs scoffed at the report stating that this was obviously another attempt by a right-wing conservative group to discredit the president and undermine the administration's efforts to move the country in a new direction.

Britain's Daily Mail has also carried the story in a front-page article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned", leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K.

In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey. This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter.

http://www.usjf.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=537

Comments

• Options
    dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    it will be interesting to see how this gets covered up.

i wonder if there will be a few car "accidents" and "suicides"[}:)]
  • Options
    Fly DoctorFly Doctor Member Posts: 5,053
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    ...undermine the administration's efforts to move the country in a new direction.

Yeah, directly to the poor house. [:(!][xx(]

We can all claim to be Indonesian then.
  • Options
    kumatekumate Member Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    probably why he appointed Hilderbeast,to advise him on matters such as this
  • Options
    53hawkeye53hawkeye Member Posts: 4,673
    edited November -1
    Stinkin' impostor in charge!!![:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

It's true this primate is an impostor. He is ruining this country, but he is a puppet.

Next question is, who is pulling the strings???[?][?][?][?][?][?][?] and what country?
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,791 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    On one hand I can't believe that this isn't an example of tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nuts. Than I ask myself why he just doesn't release his birth certificate and end the rumors. After all this time he could of had records changed/forgeries made, then I'm back to tin foil hats. I don't know what to think. But one thing I am sure of. Even if proof is found that he was born in Africa. 100%, no question about it proof, I would be willing to bet any amount of money he would still serve out his term.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dreher
    On one hand I can't believe that this isn't an example of tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nuts. Than I ask myself why he just doesn't release his birth certificate and end the rumors. After all this time he could of had records changed/forgeries made, then I'm back to tin foil hats. I don't know what to think. But one thing I am sure of. Even if proof is found that he was born in Africa. 100%, no question about it proof, I would be willing to bet any amount of money he would still serve out his term.

I agree
  • Options
    xstuntmanxstuntman Member Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow. A million to keep his background a secret and nobody at the fed level will do some checking? Arnold couldn't run and Buckwheat got away with it[:(!] I'm so disgusted with the whole system. I wish swine flu on them all. [:)] X
  • Options
    screwobamascrewobama Member Posts: 625
    edited November -1
    Anything that can be done to get this commie out of office is a good thing. Now someone needs to start working on V.P Biden and Pelosi.
  • Options
    oldemagicsoldemagics Member Posts: 5,827 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter.
    the report goes to HOLDER!?!?
    real big help, right?
  • Options
    7RiverMan77RiverMan7 Member Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by oldemagics
    quote:final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter.
    the report goes to HOLDER!?!?
    real big help, right?

One step at a time.

Even the longest journeys begin with a single step.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, it looks like Obama's whole adult life could have been funded and mapped out by the enemies of the free world, step by step, fictious name and all.
    What's next?
  • Options
    storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    bump

commie alien
  • Options
    ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    Some people just can't get it through their thick skulls that their guy lost! It's amazing! It's like watching an autistic kid trying to pound a square block through a round hole!

Face facts, people: he won as fair and square as anyone can who actually runs for president. And while that's not entirely fair or square, it's what we're saddled with.

So get over it and deal with it and hopefully someone who isn't quite the free-spender Obama is will cheat better and win in 2012.
  • Options
    storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ElMuertoMonkey
    Some people just can't get it through their thick skulls that their guy lost! It's amazing! It's like watching an autistic kid trying to pound a square block through a round hole!

Face facts, people: he won as fair and square as anyone can who actually runs for president. And while that's not entirely fair or square, it's what we're saddled with.

So get over it and deal with it and hopefully someone who isn't quite the free-spender Obama is will cheat better and win in 2012.

Fair and Square? You are part of the problem. Poor sheep.
  • Options
    ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by storm6490

Fair and Square? You are part of the problem. Poor sheep.
    Gotta love it when people don't take the time to read one's statement in full...
  • Options
    kayzapkayzap Member Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd bet that Joe Biden is looking into this harder than anyone.
  • Options
    Fly DoctorFly Doctor Member Posts: 5,053
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kayzap

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Funny - BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!!
  • Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did any of you LOOK at the DATE of the report???

quote:April 1, 2009

AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel
  • Options
    FEENIXFEENIX Member Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Fly Doctor
    quote:Originally posted by kayzap

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Funny - BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!!

Indeed! However, OB will work twice as hard ... I don't think the world is quite ready for Senior Gaffe Jose Biden.[}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 11b6r
    Did any of you LOOK at the DATE of the report???

quote:April 1, 2009

AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel
    I noticed that as well.
  • Options
    scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Fly Doctor
    ...undermine the administration's efforts to move the country in a new direction.

Yeah, directly to the poor house. [:(!][xx(]

We can all claim to be Indonesian then.

you guys, he just had a slip of words when he said "change you can believe in" what he meant was..."we will change what you believe in"

If this was really a big deal wouldn't we have heard something on the national media? I mean NBC and CBS would have been all over a story like this...probably the new your times too I remember how fast they had George Bush's military record on the front page, right? and remember how certain NBC was that GWB had snorted cocaine and wasn't qualified to be POTUS...it's a good thing we have these watch Dog media outlets looking out for us.
    The courts paid no attention to actual lawsuits with more than a preponderance of evidence proving ODL was born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia and I think this is one more irritant they will ignore.

But how cool would it be to have him removed from office because he is not a citizen. Who would do it? would he have to be impeached? or arrested?
  • Options
    Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1

Hey, just because any legal challenge has been thrown out of every court, dosen't mean the Tinfoil Hat Crowed is wrong. [;)]
  • Options
    jebbarjebbar Member Posts: 193 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is old "news", long discredited.
  • Options
    JohnnylikesgunsJohnnylikesguns Member Posts: 2,887 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't get your hopes up.

I'll bet nothing becomes of this.

Anyone taking bets on this?
  • Options
    scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    this must have been an april fools joke?
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

BS! The scumbag has failed to produce the documents that prove his citizenship.
    What's next?
  • Options
    danpauseliusdanpauselius Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    As much as I want to see this POS out of office, this story is BS. I just got off the phone with USJF (The supposed source of the story). The exact words of the woman on the phone were, "Someone must have a wicked sense of humor, the courts have not yet ordered any records released from Occidental ... we would know about this if it were so".

There are enough solid reasons to want this scumbag out of office, but only the truth will accomplish that.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by danpauselius
    As much as I want to see this POS out of office, this story is BS. I just got off the phone with USJF (The supposed source of the story). The exact words of the woman on the phone were, "Someone must have a wicked sense of humor, the courts have not yet ordered any records released from Occidental ... we would know about this if it were so".

There are enough solid reasons to want this scumbag out of office, but only the truth will accomplish that.

This came from NBC New's website.
  • Options
    jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    I have been convinced he isn't legally able to serve for some time now.

IF such records WERE released, I'm NOT surprised the media has kept mum.

EVEN IF it could all be proven, it would require the democrat congress and court system to move against him.

Much as I'd like to I'm not going to take any bets that it goes anywhere.
  • Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Yes, indeed. He won as fair and square as ACORN could set it up to be.
  • Options
    RtWngExtrmstRtWngExtrmst Member Posts: 7,456
    edited November -1
    I don't know if Omama is technically an American citizen or not. But I do know that he doesn't share American values with thosr who care about such values. I wish Obama could wear a sign that says "I only speak for myself, not for the American people".
  • Options
    bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1

Yes, He won the election. That is not the problem. The problem is that he was not qualified to run, even as a senator! He is by defentition a Usurper, (a person exercising authority unconstitutionally). Our founding fathers were VERY clear on this matter, and it appears justifiably so in the case of Obama. In his first 100 days in office he has bowed to a Saudi King, apologised to Europe for American arrogance, crippled the CIA's intelligence gathering capabilities, and paled around with murdering dictators.
  • Options
    spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1
    APFN
    Obama - Smoking gun finally found?
    Tue Apr 28, 2009 15:50

On Tue, 4/28/09, UCT wrote:

Interesting concept Obama opposes :: United States Justice Foundation ...
    Subject: Smoking gun finally found?

April 1, 2009

AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking.

The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as president. When reached for comment in London, where he has been in meetings with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Obama smiled but refused comment on the issue. Meanwhile, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs scoffed at the report stating that this was obviously another attempt by a right-wing conservative group to discredit the president and undermine the administration's efforts to move the country in a new direction.

Britain's Daily Mail has also carried the story in a front-page article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned", leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K.

In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey. This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter.

http://www.usjf.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=537

They forgot to use the word "racist" because if you disagree with Landru, you are racist.
  • Options
    dongilldongill Member Posts: 2,640
    edited November -1
    Hey Dead Monkey, Obama did not meet the qualifications for presidency. He "won" the election he was not qualified to be in!
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    He needs to serve the remainder of hie term in Levinworth, and the next 20 terms, as well!!!
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree with many comments made,.....BUT,.....he will serve 2 terms most likely, and sometime during the last year of the second term a bill will be sent through at midnight eliminating the 2 term limit.

Can you say "Dictator for life?"[xx(]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    Let us all pray that is a "FOIL HAT" statement!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    I agree with many comments made,.....BUT,.....he will serve 2 terms most likely, and sometime during the last year of the second term a bill will be sent through at midnight eliminating the 2 term limit.

Can you say "Dictator for life?"[xx(]

No. Then we will all know "it's time".

Time to make the hard choices.
  • Options
    hehatemehehateme Member Posts: 724
    edited November -1
    I don't think the choice will be very hard at that point.
  • Options
    JamesQuinnJamesQuinn Member Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    http://tinyurl.com/55nd8d

Ignorance is curable. Stupid is not.