In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Its Whats for Lunch ... Non dinner thread

MVPMVP Member Posts: 23,453 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I am a simple man when it comes to food. I strive for flavor over presentation and that fact is what brought me to the ultimate lunchtime table fare.
Shebegan Brats with hot pepper cheese and mustard on bread[^][^][:p]

sheboygan.jpg

Comments

• D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    Turkey bologna with jalapeno pimento cheese on whole wheat.
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    Left over pizza.
  • slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
    edited November -1
    They look really over-cooked!
  • D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by slipgate
    They look really over-cooked nuked!
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And to top it off, it's setting on some loan documents![:0][:D]

Nuking a good brat should be criminal!
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • MVPMVP Member Posts: 23,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    And to top it off, it's setting on some loan documents![:0][:D]

Nuking a good brat should be criminal!

Hey I was hungry NOW!!![:D]
  • jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    Some smart * will say that 'dinner is the middle meal of the day- supper is the one in the evening!'[:D]

Seriously, I don't eat lunch.
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jonk
    Some smart * will say that 'dinner is the middle meal of the day- supper is the one in the evening!'[:D]

Dinner is the largest meal of the day. Some folks eat dinner at noon and some have dinner in the evening. If dinner is the noon meal, they have supper in the evening. If they have dinner in the evening, they have lunch at noon. Breakfast (break fast) is generally considered to be the first meal of the day after the overnight fast.

Traditionally the noon meal in the South was dinner, so a lot of people in the South still call the noon meal dinner, even if it's a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    quote:Originally posted by jonk

Dinner is the largest meal of the day. Some folks eat dinner at noon and some have dinner in the evening. If dinner is the noon meal, they have supper in the evening. If they have dinner in the evening, they have lunch at noon. Breakfast (break fast) is generally considered to be the first meal of the day after the overnight fast.

Traditionally the noon meal in the South was dinner, so a lot of people in the South still call the noon meal dinner, even if it's a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

now you tell me , i always thought there were two eats in a day...breakfast and vittles, i got cheated out of lunch or noon vittles exept for jerky or an apple[:(!]
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    16oz of chocolate flavored whey protein shake for me, -17 pounds so far and hit 18" on the biceps again going for 20+
  • IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    16oz of chocolate flavored whey protein shake for me, -17 pounds so far and hit 18" on the biceps again going for 20+

What then how the hell do ya get full, its a simple deal work out burn more calories than ya eat, dont put yourself through that torture of all I can have is a shake for lunch, thats B.S. man, back when I was wrestling I was cutting twelve pounds a week to make weigh ins thats along time ago but the the point im makin is this if your committed to workin out all ya gotta do is burn more calories and carbs than ya took in that day to acheive your goal dont miss lunch that sucks. a person can burn 3 times as many calories and carbs at the gym in one 120 min than he took in that day if you do cardio strenth and endourance workouts, but dont miss lunch man. that just sucks eat what ya want work it off later, simple deal[:D]