In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

That thread

D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
lasted a lot longer than I ever expected it would.

Comments

• Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by drjew
    lasted a lot longer than I ever expected it would.

Which one?
  • D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    Yours.

Yeah, but what are you gonna do. Censorship sucks...but it is a free/private forum. They can censor all they want. Complaining does no good, even if you are a 100+ item seller...like me. Although I would never complain. I like it here.

P.S. Did I ever tell you about my safe, full of magnesium, being struck by lightening? [:D]
  • D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    I heard about it. My safe is empty now, since the boating accident. Note to self; Never take your guns out on the skiff to clean them.
    edited November -1
    I heard about it. My safe is empty now, since the boating accident. Note to self; Never take your guns out on the skiff to clean them.

I hate it when that happens. My last purchase was a nice J Purdey 8 bore rifle. I accidently used JB Metal weld to clead the barell and fell asleep with the cleaning rod inserted in the barell. It will ever fire again. I now use it for a door stop.
  • IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Survivalist86

I hate it when that happens. My last purchase was a nice J Purdey 8 bore rifle. I accidently used JB Metal weld to clead the barell and fell asleep with the cleaning rod inserted in the barell. It will ever fire again. I now use it for a door stop.

And again your FOS, thats it im done nothing going on here except you ramblin,and yet you keep goin, miss the old days. [:(]