In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

new GF people tell me she looks like this

scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
girl will look in 15 years
candicecassidy.jpg
candicecassidy3.jpg
candicecassidy2.jpg

Comments

• fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by scottm21166
    candicecassidy.jpg
    candicecassidy3.jpg
    candicecassidy2.jpg

DAMN!! Her * is already as big as a house!![:0]
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    I shouldn't call her my gf, so far all we done is talk on the phone go to a movie and I made her dinner last night...she is kinda nutty not very serious...not my type but maybe what I need
  • pit_viper_53pit_viper_53 Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ya. Maybe you can fix some of that with plastic surgery, but it ain't gonna be cheep.[:D]
  • k_townmank_townman Member Posts: 3,588
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by scottm21166
    candicecassidy.jpg
    candicecassidy3.jpg
    candicecassidy2.jpg

I swear, these pictures smell wonderful. [:p][}:)][:D][^]
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    gf smells good and she is always putting on lip gloss, I think it is a compulsion with her. doesn't bother me too much yet, but her cell phone and all the text messages are getting annoying. I wonder if she is trying to show me how popular she is?
  • BaseJumperBaseJumper Member Posts: 5,570
    edited November -1
    GF or family, all the texting when you are around other people is annoying as hell. Had a family gathering this weekend and the teenage niece was texting the entire time. Guess parents do not want to take the thing away from her. Had it been my own kid it would have been different. I still took the opportunity to try to impress how rude it was of her to ignore her grandmother and spend that time on the phone. neither she nor her parents got the hint.

So, cute or not, I give you 2 weeks before you can't stand it anymore and stop making dinner for her.