In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

MN homeowner, now convicted murderer

MN HunterMN Hunter Member Posts: 2,299 ✭✭
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
Right, wrong or indifferent Byron is going to be in jail for the rest of his life. These are the actual recordings from the scene and police interview: http://www.mncourts.gov/?page=495

I will say NSFW as there is language and I don't want to be held responsible for your employers net nanny. This is the same subject / convict recently on these boards about home defense

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think he got shafted, he seems a tad left of center. No doubt. But they broke in. I mean, if they had broke in before or not shouldn't matter.

Don't break in. I would like to know what the blood test revealed. Drugs, alcohol?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If I'm not mistaken, he was clean but she tested positive for Rx drugs that they previously acquired free of charge and high amounts of cough syrup
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,243 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She had to be real high on dope, to do what she did. Having broken into the house, she watched her buddy go downstairs into the basement. She then heard two shots from a .223 rifle.
    In a minute, she went to the basement stairs door and was calling for her criminal buddy, "Jared, like, what are you doing? Did you light some firecrackers or what.? Jared, if you won't talk to me, I am coming down into the basement to see what is going on."

Something like that is what she said. Then the dumb b**** walks down the basement stairs and briefly stared down the barrel of the Mini 14. Hard to get that stupid without being stoned.

In the young criminals' car they found prescription dope that the kids had stolen in a burglary from a nearby house the day before.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My opinion is he may very well have set up the stage but the clowns broke in and dying from that is tuff luck too bad so sad see ya.

He got screwed he should have lawyered up better money would have gotten him off and the families need to take responsibility for the clowns they raised instead of crying about the empty seats at family gatherings
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    the middlethe middle Member Posts: 3,089
    edited November -1
    He needs to rot in jail....he went WAAAAAAY beyond what is both legal and moral.

He flat out executed them.
  • Options
    ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    He deserves to die a slow and horrible death for what he did. We could not possibly get away with giving that piece of inhuman filth the punishment he deserves.
  • Options
    11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    So, doesn't that make him an ex homeowner?
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Self defense and vengeance don't mix well. He seems to have demonstrated the later.
  • Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    That was quick.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shooting in defense of life and property during a forced home entry is not only acceptable I encourage it.

Laying in ambush, killing in such a cold blooded manner is WAYYYYYY over the line. He did murder, he did get convicted for it.
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,996 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    Self defense and vengeance don't mix well. He seems to have demonstrated the later.
    sure enough.
  • Options
    kidthatsirishkidthatsirish Member Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No matter how you paint the picture. Two people broke into a home to commit a robbery and got killed doing it. Its really hard to get killed while robbing a place if you never break in in the first place.