In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I want a 50 cal

Lucky_LeftyLucky_Lefty Member Posts: 7,971
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I live in the state of lovely IL and I want a barrett, I dont know the laws but I have no need for it. I would also like a M1a and a H&K 416. I will be completly happy in life if I could have these, unless they change the laws and allow people to own explosives. Then I would be as happy as a pig in s%^t.

Comments

• 44caliberkid44caliberkid Member Posts: 925 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Naw, you wouldn't be happy. You'd just find another two or three guns you needed to "then be happy."
    Yea, I'd love a Barrett semi-auto too.
  • PTHEIMPTHEIM Member Posts: 3,374
    edited November -1
    I want Barretts, too.
    Two of each model is on my wish list and that's why I still play the PowerBall lottery.
  • hotshoothotshoot Member Posts: 4,227
    edited November -1
    lucky,

If you come out to utah for a visit i will let you kill some rocks[8D]

I would like a barret also,
  • Lucky_LeftyLucky_Lefty Member Posts: 7,971
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hotshoot
    lucky,

If you come out to utah for a vist i will let you kill some rocks[8D]

Please dont tempt me. I want to move west but my job is to good to leave and they dont relocate.
  • hotshoothotshoot Member Posts: 4,227
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lucky_Lefty
    quote:Originally posted by hotshoot
    lucky,

If you come out to utah for a vist i will let you kill some rocks[8D]

Please dont tempt me. I want to move west but my job is to good to leave and they dont relocate.

DSC00672-1.jpg
    Picture003.jpg
    dsc00871.jpg
    edited November -1
    Thats just wrong, very very wrong.
  • WCIWCI Member Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I want one two. But yes as my wife says I will want something else after I get that one but at least the way I look at it I get to enjoy my toys and when I'm gone my kids can either enjoy them also or sell them and do what they want. Guns are my only hobby that do not seem to go down in value.

Looked over at the auction side and could not find an AR50 that had sold in awhile. What are they selling for now? not talking the buy it now but in the bids that have won does anyone know?
  • IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    You and Me both man, Check out the Bushmaster BA 50 when ya can, equally impressive, bolt action detatchable mag 50 cal.[8D] semi auto aint worth the other 3000 to me![:D] But a barrett 82A1 that would be the shaite!
  • storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    I missed a chance to get a McMillan at a reasonable price. But, I probably would have to get another job to feed it.

Do the commies in Illinois allow them?
    edited November -1
    Where I live I cant own any semi auto rifles. I am now thinking about a trg42 in .338 or 308.
  • storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lucky_Lefty
    Where I live I cant own any semi auto rifles. I am now thinking about a trg42 in .338 or 308.

That's pretty gay. You will just have to borrow them!