In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Glock Factory tour?

txlawdogtxlawdog Member Posts: 10,039 ✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Does anyone know if there is anything as far as a tour or anything of the like at Glock in Smyrna?

It used to be that there was not, just a few folks putting guns together is what they told us in one of my armorer classes.

If not, is there anything worth seeing there? Maybe a factory seconds store?

Comments

• xxx97xxx97 Member Posts: 5,721
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by txlawdog
    Does anyone know if there is anything as far as a tour or anything of the like at Glock in Smyrna?

It used to be that there was not, just a few folks putting guns together is what they told us in one of my armorer classes.

If not, is there anything worth seeing there? Maybe a factory seconds store?
    they assemble/test fire only in smyrna...
  • storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    I'll be in Austria in two or three weeks. I will look into it. I also want to check out the CZ factory in the Czech Republic. Maybe Sako in Finland. Wife wants to see nature, I want to see european firearms!

I'll keep you posted.

Nick
  • storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    Forgot to mention, I grew up across the street from this kid. He was a bit younger with a really hot sister my brother dated.

Here is is site, He races for Glock! :)

Never got around to asking him if he got promotional items!

http://www.dexterbean.net/modules.php?name=Photo_Gallery&section=Photo&id=33