In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What a day of poo

legearlegear Member Posts: 6,716
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Had to take off work today to go see the doc for my MRI results.

The plan was 9:30 at the docs, out by 10:30-11, the wife and I off together to go do some shooting and pick up the kids by 3:15.

Well the doc visit took 2+ hours of waiting for a 8 min talk with the doc.
This is when I find out I have a bulged disc pinching a nerve going to my leg, this explains the sharp pain and leg giving out while I walk.

While we are there the wife has a migraine so bad she ends up in the room across from me to get a shot for it.

Stop at the drug store to get our meds, this is where I find out my new Rx coverage sucks and cost me $170 for what was $85 last year.

So now its past 1pm she is in zombie mode from the shot and not enough time to go shooting before I have to pick the kids up.

What a wasted vacation day.

Comments

• Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,027 ******
    edited November -1
    Sorry your day didn't go as planned,with fun in the afternoon. But,they found out whats going with you and your leg. For the wife,if she's gonna have a migraine the docs office is the best place. Glad they were able to give a shot for it. Hope this helped to kinda make the day look a little better. Best to you.[:)][:)][:)]