In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Anything sound odd in this?

calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Ruger 1022 pistol?

link

Comments

• NwcidNwcid Member Posts: 10,674
    edited November -1
    Pretty much sounds like someone that just does not have a clue what he is talking about.

If it started as a pistol and is a pistol no worries. If it was ever a rifle and has been cut down to the 10" without doing the NFA paperwork he is looking at some serious trouble if caught.
  • D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    i'd jump on it. It ain't a Mossberg.

A Mossberg Brownie Pistol, 22 caliber. Mossberg's only attempt at a pistol. This item is a take off on the Sharps 4-bbl derringer in that it uses the rotating firing pin principal. Nickel finish with 2.5 inch barrel cluster, fixed sights and serrated wooden grip panels.

I've got a Mossberg Brownie.
  • SpartacusSpartacus Member Posts: 14,415
    edited November -1
    quote:I've got a Mossberg Brownie

they are "funny" looking guns. it's a top break right?
    how's it shoot?
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Zone Alarm Extreme Security blocked the opening of that link for whatever reason...be careful.
  • D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    Yeah, it's a top break. I got it from a pawn broker many, many years ago. It was in a box of what he called "spare junk". I bought the entire box for $10. There were 13 .30 carbine mags in it along with the Brownie and a buttload of other stuff. Most of it is gone now. I love old boxes with old "junk".
  • calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC
    Zone Alarm Extreme Security blocked the opening of that link for whatever reason...be careful.

Is it because I used tinyurl?