In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

This just pisses me off

big genobig geno Member Posts: 2,685 ✭✭
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
My wife went to Wal-Mart today,and always uses the self check out isles.Today there was a sign on the machines that say's they now only accept one type of payment.Sometimes she will use cash on hand then a credit card for the rest.She asks the employee does that mean no more split payment types.Yep she says.She is just like me and thinks fast on her feet and asks the lady,how will people who use food stamps be able to pay for the items that require a cash payment.Wal-Mart lady says good question I will go ask.She comes back and says the machines are set up to ONLY allow people using FOOD STAMPS to make split payments.Man that burns my @$$.I fired off a letter to Wal-Mart and haven't heard back yet.

Comments

• Options
    babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Re-edit for the other side of the story......

""My BABY'S MOMMA went to Wal-Mart today,and always uses the self check out isles.Today there was a sign on the machines that say's they now only accept one type of payment.Sometimes she will TRY TO GET CASH BACK FROM a STOLEN credit card . She asks the employee does that mean no more split payment types.Yep she says. She is just like me and DON'T TAKE NO SHXX and asks the lady,how will people who use food stamps be able to pay for MY BEERS that require a cash payment. Wal-Mart lady says good question I will go ask.She comes back and says the machines are set up to ONLY allow people using FOOD STAMPS to make split payments.Man that burns my @$$. I IS GONNA JUST START TO WALK OUT WITHOUT PAYING FROM NOW ON. Wal-Mart IS JUST TRYING TO KEEP US DOWN.""
  • Options
    big genobig geno Member Posts: 2,685 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by babun

""My BABY'S MOMMA went to Wal-Mart today,and always uses the self check out isles.Today there was a sign on the machines that say's they now only accept one type of payment.Sometimes she will TRY TO GET CASH BACK FROM a STOLEN credit card . She asks the employee does that mean no more split payment types.Yep she says. She is just like me and DON'T TAKE NO SHXX and asks the lady,how will people who use food stamps be able to pay for MY BEERS that require a cash payment. Wal-Mart lady says good question I will go ask.She comes back and says the machines are set up to ONLY allow people using FOOD STAMPS to make split payments.Man that burns my @$$. I IS GONNA JUST START TO WALK OUT WITHOUT PAYING FROM NOW ON. Wal-Mart IS JUST TRYING TO KEEP US DOWN.""

[:D][:D]
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 35,043 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome to Wally World.[:D][:p]
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    helping to expand the underclass nationwide
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    someway wallieworld helped obummer so they got an exemption from obummercare...now they have done this for our loserinchief so will they get maybe some import from china restrictions raised ????
  • Options
    fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They stopped the self check out at the local WMart here several years ago. So many stupid people and "undocumented residents" that had to have help made it easier to just man the registers.
  • Options
    338weatherby338weatherby Member Posts: 427 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That place just reeks of welfare...
  • Options
    bartman45bartman45 Member Posts: 3,008 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by babun

+1 Reminds me of Paul Harvey.......[:)]
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
    edited November -1
    Are we allowed to say pisses in a thread title?
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,420 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    [[red]I absolutely REFUSE to use a self check out.
    Me too. They have them at Home Dopt too. I always tell the wife that they ought to give you an extra 10% off for doing their work.
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,067 ******
    edited November -1
  • Options
    1BigGuy1BigGuy Member Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just take your 10% off by forgetting to scan a couple of items.
  • Options
    GashaulerGashauler Member Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Heck I prefer to use them just so I don't have to talk to anybody. I can also bag my own and then I am the one to blame if the bread gets squished.