In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

subscribed accidentally

penetraitorpenetraitor Member Posts: 3,870
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Last night I went to click on the reply to this topic button. However I accidentally hit the subscribe to this topic. I immediately clicked the same button that said unsubscribe to this topic. All it did was bleep at me like it was a pop up blocker blocked.
I got all my pop up blockers off. I can't figure out how to unsubscribe to this topic now. It won't let me. I'm getting a new email everytime someone replies to it.
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Or is this something I just have to wait until the topic dies. I also can't seem to find it on gunbrokers site on how to fix this issue.
I'm first to admit I'm not that smart when it comes to computers.
Anyone?

Comments

• slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
    edited November -1
    You need to let us know what topic it was so we can all put a token post on it, then after you get 100 or so notifications, let us know and we'll stop. [:D][:D]
  • calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by slipgate
    You need to let us know what topic it was so we can all put a token post on it, then after you get 100 or so notifications, let us know and we'll stop. [:D][:D]

I was thinking the same thing.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Scroll down to the bottom of the thread you subscribed to...click on

Unsubscribe to This Topic or Thread (whatever is says)..

Hit yes when it asks you if you really want to unsubscribe
  • calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Classic095
    Scroll down to the bottom of the thread you subscribed to...click on

Unsubscribe to This Topic or Thread (whatever is says)..

Hit yes when it asks you if you really want to unsubscribe

He said that he couldn't find the thread. However, it seems like with the emails and search, it shouldn't be that difficult.
  • penetraitorpenetraitor Member Posts: 3,870
    edited November -1
    Something told me I was going to get answers like that.[:D] I figured it out. Some how or another when I was wanting to unsubscribe it was getting blocked by the google toolbar come to find out.
    I don't know why google toolbar was blocking it though, When I have the main pop up blocker off.
    Thanks for replies.
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    I try not to think about that stuff.

It makes my heady hurt.

Doug
  • penetraitorpenetraitor Member Posts: 3,870
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Doug Wilson
    I try not to think about that stuff.

It makes my heady hurt.

Doug