In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gender Identity: direction

Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
I see cases in the news and it seems every one that I've seen involves a person that was born male deciding that it is female. Thereby wanting to use facilities designated for females.

So are there ANY cases where a person was born Female and decided that it was male to the extent of wanting to use facilities designated for males?

this is not involving what their sexual preference for intimate contact is, just what facilities they think that they should use.

Comments

• Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a couple of female clients in the past that identified as Male and used the men's room.
  • Options
    reload999reload999 Member Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    did they use the urinals? [:0]quote:Originally posted by William81
    I had a couple of female clients in the past that identified as Male and used the men's room.
  • Options
    reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am just trying to figure out why you are concerned with this on a Sunday around dinner time
  • Options
    My Wife RulesMy Wife Rules Member Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was once a man trapped in a female body.............then my mom gave birth!
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by reload999

I don't know, I did not follow them in....
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,996 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

[:D]
  • Options
    FWAdditFWAddit Member Posts: 918 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Reminds me of what happened to one of my colleagues. Totally heterosexual--in fact quite a ladies' man. Back in his hippie days, he wore a long pony tail. One time he was standing with his back to the door at the urinal in the men's room at the office, and some other guy came in. He took one look and concluded he was in the women's facility. He blurted out "Oh, I'm sorry!" and ducked back out.
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,391 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by My Wife Rules
    I was once a man trapped in a female body.............then my mom gave birth!
    Hey, the exact same thing happened to me!!
  • Options
    gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,697 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We have many where I work that are confused who they are. There was a Katlin that is now a ken that now uses the men's restrooms and showers. Yuk......
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is a hospital in my area that used to do "gender reassignment surgery", until it became discredited by the medical profession.

Most trannies who elected to get cut went from male to female. A few went from female to male. When getting male parts, the patient must make a decision before surgery: the organ could either be used for recreation or excretion, never both. If recreation is selected, the organ will always be ready for action ---- until the patient dies. So, you better pick wisely.

Of course, nothing ever really "fixes" a tranny; gender identity disorder is a mental illness.

Neal
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Can I use the women's shower?
  • Options
    babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm so confused......

UrinalPooper.jpg