In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Meg Whitman's maid

tccoxtccox Member Posts: 7,379 ✭✭
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
That gal is trying for an Acadamy Awards!! The script she reads, the tears she is trying to cry, it just tears the cockles of my heart the way she has been treated.

On the other hand, why would Meg wanmt to spend $150 MILLION of her own mony for a job that only pays $200K a year??

Enlighten me folks. Tom

Comments

• FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tccox
    That gal is trying for an Acadamy Awards!! The script she reads, the tears she is trying to cry, it just tears the cockles of my heart the way she has been treated.

On the other hand, why would Meg wanmt to spend $150 MILLION of her own mony for a job that only pays $200K a year??

Enlighten me folks. Tom

See my comments-
    http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=478149
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Push her and her homies agendas and collect kick backs (you know the usual).
  • DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For many the desire for power transcends the desire for wealth.

Besides, it's not like she will be broke after spending the campaign costs.

Why does the ILLEGAL maid have a lawyer? Why is she making statements? Why isn't she on a bus back to where she belongs?
    ....................................................................................................
    Too old to live...too young to die...
  • RtWngExtrmstRtWngExtrmst Member Posts: 7,456
    edited November -1
    Two slime buckets, Brown abd Whitman, want the same job. CA is doomed either way.