In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Freedom For O.J. Simpson?

DefenderDefender Member Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2009 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    nascarbumnascarbum Member Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Somehow, he would live through that one too.
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He has to get out. How else will the real killers ever be found?

He must continue the hunt.
  • Options
    MaxOHMSMaxOHMS Member Posts: 14,715
    edited November -1
    Is there not enough of the plush suites to accommodate Barney, and he has to move out?
  • Options
    footlongfootlong Member Posts: 8,009
    edited November -1
    Dennis- I really do believe OJ could outrun a 338 Lapua.[:0]
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SCOUT5

I thought the whole idea of sending him to prison was that he would have a better chance of finding them there than on a golf course.
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gruntled
    quote:Originally posted by SCOUT5

I thought the whole idea of sending him to prison was that he would have a better chance of finding them there than on a golf course.

He searched the prison over and thought he had found true love, but to his surprise the killer was gone.....

Now he must resume the hunt.
  • Options
    CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dennisnielsen
    They should make him change targets at the range without a cease fire.

30 years ago, he might have been fast enough to do that![:D]
  • Options
    indy_kidindy_kid Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey, gotta take the bad with the good. That means a FAIR trial and appeals. It's not like he can run anywhere...

IMHO, it was thugs on thugs. That should have been the end of it. Kidnapping? Did he take anyone out of the room and shove them in the trunk of his car?

Face it: he'll never get a FAIR trial. Too much press over too many years.

That's what I like about the British system; if you publish too much about the case, the Judge will let a killer go, even if it's clear he's guilty! We need a leash on the press to ensure a fair trail.

That's a tough call, I know. You have the 1st Amendment on one side, the 6th on the other (right to a FAIR trial). The details can ALWAYS be published AFTER the trial; there's no way to get rid of pre-conceived notions of guilt or innocence.
  • Options
    RtWngExtrmstRtWngExtrmst Member Posts: 7,456
    edited November -1
    You have to admit he was one hell of a running back. And he was the first to honor his offensive line by proclaiming they made his running possible. I could care less about the nonsense in Vegas. I have no doubt those clowns stole OJs stuff and if it were someone other than OJ it would have been a slap on the wrist. I don't know what happened in West LA, but I do know the LA cops used their best efforts to plant evidence against OJ.