In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Obama is Slipping in the Polls ...

RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
The Obamunist's approval ratings are on a steady decline and many are noticing.

(C&P)
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 31% of the nation's voters now Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-three percent (33%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -2. That matches the lowest level yet recorded (see trends).

Over the past two weeks, the Presidential Approval Index has stayed in a narrow range between +2 and -2. Fifty-seven percent (57%) of Democrats Strongly Approve while 60% of Republicans Strongly Disapprove.

[:D]

Comments

• Options
    stickem upstickem up Member Posts: 294 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    its only going to get lower
  • Options
    lovethemcoltslovethemcolts Member Posts: 536 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The left wing media will be sure to keep the numbers inflated. He will have a 50% plus approval rating for the next 7 years. You did hence what I said? 7 years.

They LOVE him.... They ADORE him... They will follow him...

Enjoy the ride, I promise it to have more thrills than a day at Six Flags.
  • Options
    FatstratFatstrat Member Posts: 9,147
    edited November -1
    Sure they are. In less than 6 months he's blatantly broken every campain promise he made. And he/Pelosi & company are screwing up the country to the extent that even Democrats are saying "What the hell?"
    Obama and extreme left are proving themselves to the not so extreme base of the Democratic party to be the lying Marxist traitors that we always knew they were.
    He's kept one promise. He promised change. And by golly we're getting it. But it's not what most of supporters invisioned, or what anybody except the far left Marxist want.
    The question now is if we can stop them before it's too late!!!!!
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    So hows that ole "hopey-changy" thing workin out for ya?
  • Options
    River RatRiver Rat Member Posts: 9,022
    edited November -1
    Now, that there's chains I can believe in.

I say he tops out at four years.
  • Options
    RtWngExtrmstRtWngExtrmst Member Posts: 7,456
    edited November -1
    The lib news media is beginning to back off because they see their ratings slipping and they're losing money.

Obumnuts is such a sorry SOS even the stupnagels in the press can't ignore it forever.