In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Guy runs over motorcycle...caught...in jail now

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,703 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
http://wfla.com/2016/05/31/habitual-traffic-offender-in-pasco-jail-after-running-over-motorcycle/

This is the craziest thing I've seen in a while. I cannot imagine the horrors this guy has gotten away with and who all he has tortured throughout his "free time" because he seems to spend a good amount of time in prison.
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow. He is going to go to jail for awhile ..
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Robert Vance is being held without bond at the Pasco County Jail. He is facing one count of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, one count of leaving the scene of a crash involving injury and one count of operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver's license. Florida Highway Patrol says Vance is classified as a habitual traffic offender.

Vance has an extensive criminal history that includes two stints in state prison. He's been convicted previously on drug, burglary and felony traffic charges out of Brevard County.

robert-paul-vance.jpg?w=450&h=254
    Robert Paul Vance booking photo (Courtesy Pasco County Sheriff's Office)
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not to hi jack the thread but we had 2 Canadians in a stolen Audi SUV crash into a car with 5 people in it. A mother and her 8 year old son were killed. It just never ends here.
  • Options
    WulfmannWulfmann Member Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RugerNiner
    Robert Vance is being held without bond at the Pasco County Jail. He is facing one count of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, one count of leaving the scene of a crash involving injury and one count of operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver's license. Florida Highway Patrol says Vance is classified as a habitual traffic offender.

Vance has an extensive criminal history that includes two stints in state prison. He's been convicted previously on drug, burglary and felony traffic charges out of Brevard County.

robert-paul-vance.jpg?w=450&h=254
    Robert Paul Vance booking photo (Courtesy Pasco County Sheriff's Office)

Now there is something we don't see very often.
    A white guy being arrested [}:)][8][}:)]
    3YUCmbB.jpg
    "Fools learn from their own mistakes. I learn from the mistakes of others"
    Otto von Bismarck
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dude is lucky he ran, cuz they'd have beat him to his senses.
  • Options
    silver salmonsilver salmon Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is why pulling driving privileges is a waste of time 80% of the time. Here we got sanctuary city within 25 miles most illegals drive no licence they get boozed up on Friday night and do not sober up until Monday mornings but they drive old beaters .....what the LEO's going to do with them...pull their licences?? Put them in jail and they are out in an hour cause of the liberals... I carry 100% of the time now, let one of them cause injury to a family member of mine.... I guarantee I blow his knee caps off.
  • Options
    JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Get a rope. [xx(]
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    Get a rope. [xx(]
    +1
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will hold him while someone cuts his hair.
  • Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Take his license....... He wont care.

Take his liberty....... He will care. 10 years should do it. At least the public will be protected from him that long.
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We used to have habitual offender status in Virginia. They eliminated it because it was determined to be "unfairly" impactful on the minority population. They used to put people in prison here for repeated serious driving infractions.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    We used to have habitual offender status in Virginia. They eliminated it because it was determined to be "unfairly" impactful on the minority population. They used to put people in prison here for repeated serious driving infractions.
    One has to wonder if the minority groups simply viewed it as the ultimate housing and food handout plan. Do a few minor crimes and, if caught you're set for life. TV, three meals, bed, gym, get your h.s. diploma and college degree, all from prison.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Laredo Lefty

Take his liberty....... He will care. 10 years should do it. At least the public will be protected from him that long.
    take his life... no one else will care.[;)]
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,361 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect
    quote:Originally posted by Laredo Lefty

take his life... no one else will care.[;)]

I like option three.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • Options
    retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    His foot just slipped off the brake and it surprised him so, he * the wheel left when he hit the gas. He's so sorry... really.