In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Chemo Radiation Problems

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
I have a feeding tube and it has quite working. Any ideas to get it started agian. It is in place it just will not work. Cant stop throwing up. Dammm just want a little break. Nothin paid or anything. The doctors are talking aboutredoing my feeding tube maybe that will get me to stop throwing up. Thanks David.

Comments

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,187 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sorry to hear that dave, but I'm the last one you should take advice on about a thing like that. Hope you get it straightened out and feeling better soon, looking forward to the updates on the pistol reblueing.
    ps. did you want me to send you that package of wonder blue, if so send me an e-mail with your address.
  • Options
    storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    i don't have any idea. i'm sorry you have to do the nuclear medicine route. i beat mine naturally. it was caustic and scarring but it wasn't one tenth as bad is what you are dealing with.

talk to your doctor right away and have them reposition the tube and maybe change what your are using.

God bless you, good luck!

Nick
  • Options
    JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry to hear that, Dave.

Have your doctor prescribe an antiemetic such as Zofran, and have a family member administer the injection.

May also check with an acupuncturist, or google "acupressure" or "auricle therapy" for emesis. Have a family member learn the technique, and apply it to you.
  • Options
    storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    or just have the neighbor kids get you a bag of weed, eat it or smoke it and you will keep your food down.
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by storm6490
    or just have the neighbor kids get you a bag of weed, eat it or smoke it and you will keep your food down.

They make THC pills for that,Add it to your food formula.Once U get the tube rig fixed..
    U are in my prayers Dave!! Hang in there man..We're ALL pulling hard for you!!
  • Options
    retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dave... I hope that you get that feeding tube squared away...
    Call a doctor or 24 hr nurse... PDQ.

You're in our thoughts and prayers...
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Man David that sucks! If you want to back out on buying that Eastern Arms .32 that you won I have no problem sending your money back to you(I can always relist it). You are in a bad way and I can totally understand you not being able to get to the FFL for the paperwork(If you have already sent the copy of the FFL to me and still want to back out let me know ASAP--I haven't received it yet but usually ship out the same day I receive the FFL stuff) .
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1

That's what they claim. I have known people who agree, who were never "users". Do what ya gotta do. Prayers.
  • Options
    OzmaOzma Member Posts: 202 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dave,

I hope you feel better soon. We will keep you in our prayers.
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    Hope you have gotten it straightened out.

You see my other post to you.

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=477520&SearchTerms=dave1965
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Prayers sent Dave...
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jpwolf

That's what they claim. I have known people who agree, who were never "users". Do what ya gotta do. Prayers.

It helped my Mother immeasurably, and believe me,she was NEVER a "USER"...
  • Options
    retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dave.... How's it going friend...

Hopefully you've gotten the feedin' tube taken care of by now.

Here's keepin' you in our thoughts and prayers...