In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Resupplyng Israel with Ammo

mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
Gee I hope it isn't .22 they want :)

From what I read, 120 MM and 40 MM rounds that we had stockpiled there anyway.
Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!

Comments

• Options
    swopjanswopjan Member Posts: 3,292
    edited November -1
    What else do they need? Let's get a group buy going [;)]

I've got one friend who can be pretty convincingly anti-Israel, but then I watched a short video that pointed out, among other things, that Israel is the only Jewish country but there are 22 Muslim nations who are sworn to destroy Israel. I don't recall Israel sponsoring any anti-American terrorists so I'm rootin' for them.
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have to ask is your friend a Obama supporter [xx(][:(]
  • Options
    JgreenJgreen Member Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The US already has ammo storage in Israel. They were asking to be supplied from what was there.
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey I get my cigarettes from there, don't screw with them.[;)]
  • Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kinda odd that a country that constantly has to be on a war footing needs a resupply after a couple weeks. I would have thought they would have had a pretty good stockpile.
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wifetrained
    Kinda odd that a country that constantly has to be on a war footing needs a resupply after a couple weeks. I would have thought they would have had a pretty good stockpile.

It's always the weakest link that gets you so Obama could say ok but only if you seek a settlement with Hamas and allow U.N. troops into your sovereign country!

You would have thought that Israel would have been smarter of relying on any other country for anything. The Chinese are !! In fact China is America's biggest threat because of us relying on them as a manufacturing base.

A U.N. NWO trick to bring their peace and governance to the table.No doubt!

serf