In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Will OBama Strike for Saudi Arab Interest?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/30/us-syria-crisis-saudi-idUSBRE97T0IS20130830

The United States has been calling for punitive action against Assad's government for a suspected poison gas attack on a Damascus suburb on August 21 that killed hundreds of people.

Saudi Arabia's defense readiness has been raised to "two" from "five", a Saudi military source who declined to be named told Reuters. "One" is the highest level of alert.

"It is a must, no one knows what will happen," he said.

Russia is playing a good game with The USA!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-08-27/meet-saudi-arabias-bandar-bin-sultan-puppetmaster-behind-syrian-war

It is good of the Saudis to admit they control a terrorist organization that "threatens the security" of the Sochi 2014 Olympic games, and that house of Saud uses "in the face of the Syrian regime." Perhaps the next time there is a bombing in Boston by some Chechen-related terrorists, someone can inquire Saudi Arabia what, if anything, they knew about that.

But the piece de resistance is what happened at the end of the dialogue between the two leaders. It was, in not so many words, a threat by Saudi Arabia aimed squarely at Russia:

As soon as Putin finished his speech, Prince Bandar warned that in light of the course of the talks, things were likely to intensify, especially in the Syrian arena, although he appreciated the Russians' understanding of Saudi Arabia's position on Egypt and their readiness to support the Egyptian army despite their fears for Egypt's future.

Comments

• Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    European news outlets are reporting that Putin is preparing a strike against Saudi Arabia if the US strike Syria.
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WE need to stay out of their business but then again he needs a diversion to keep the low level voters from seeing just how bad his administration is doing.
    I wonder how many on this board still supports Obama and it's about time to admit they made a Big Mistake supporting the worst administration in our history in My opinion
  • Options
    hobo9650hobo9650 Member Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Osamabama won't dare strike Syria. His yak yak about Syria crossing the "red line" if they used gas on Syrian people. They did and he didn't do anything except "pop his gums". Just a smoke screen.

He has backed down everytime he has been challenged. Again "the sky is falling". I'm sooooooooo sorry.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WHO really used poison gas ?????????????????????????????????????????
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek

The Illuminati! It's a hideous act of violence under the cover of darkness! Name one weapon not created that has not been used by mankind in War? The Hydrogen Fusion Bomb is the only one that I know of but there are plenty ready to rectify that!

serf
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spasmcreek

The alien-lizards from underground?
  • Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I still say the only people who would gain anything by using gas is the rebels. The brotherhood was and are getting their * kicked so they are trying to draw us into it to help them. The government don't need to use gas so why should they?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rosie
    I still say the only people who would gain anything by using gas is the rebels. The brotherhood was and are getting their * kicked so they are trying to draw us into it to help them. The government don't need to use gas so why should they?

Push a rat into a corner and it will bite! The whole region is about oil and religion and this is just prophecy coming true that's if you read it and believe it however.

But until oil was discovered and use heavily by industrial nations it never would have happen to begin with. Someone or something knew the future in my book!

serf